Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Something is up with that passenger side door..doesn't line up right at all, and i dont think that its just ajar.

Somebody has to call and offer him $200 just to hear his reaction. And "just body damage" my ass..that whole front clip is probably tweaked badly. I could use a few parts off that as spares..same color as mine, I also spy a wrinkle free rear window seal.

Check out this ridiculously cheap 95..looks clean however owner stated mileage was false when he bought it and has a few minor issues and is letting it go for nothing.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4035617316.html

00303_dOoj35qJSvo_600x450.jpg

00303_dOoj35qJSvo_600x450.jpg

Oh, I had no idea that was his car. One of the most beautiful Marks I have ever seen. RIP

we went over this already as much as i love that car i don't want to take someone else's modded car i want to mod one myself but that thing is beautiful

the interior is in good shape the headliner is ripped but the seats, dash, shift, wheel ect are in good shape. i'll keep you posted on it.

I bought this car last week for $1000.

Engine seems solid, could be better but hopefully changing the oil and maybe a little seafoam might help. car was a Florida car well maintained for about 95k miles then for the next 30k miles it wasn't treated very nicely note the interior wear and infrequent oil changes.

There is a lot of shake in the steering wheel when braking at 50+ mph, 99% it's just a warped rotor, so I'll be doing the front brakes.

The AC isn't working it blows hot/warm air or maybe it's a mix of the hot and cold air?? I'm guessing it's the blend door. I'll check to see if the compressor/hoses or getting cold, what else can I do there? I might also want to replace the driver's seat, don't know how difficult that will be, the adjustment on the incline/decline seems to not work.

Other than parts of the interior being rough and the aforementioned problems that's it, so I'll have to get to work on it. I'm happy to be a Lincoln owner now!

Members online

No members online now.
Back