Mark VIII(8) Prototype Struts

Hopefully that idea is some form of electronic stiffening of the shock portion. :)

Hopefully that idea is some form of electronic stiffening of the shock portion. :)

Manish, anythings possible but just like anything else, it costs money. If money was no object, I could put KONI shocks or something adjustable on it.....but then we'd be out of 90% of peoples price range. The small amount of sales wouldn't pay for the tooling by no stretch.

I had a nice little talk with a member just the other day. I was telling him, the know-how....the technology....is out there to make some really, really cool stuff....but the demand would be so small...especially with this crappy economy that no business man in his right mind would go out on a limb for a handful of specialized parts.

I figured as much. :(
I just want my car to be grand Tourer. So I prefer a stiffer setup. But I'm still waiting on a pic :)

Manish, anythings possible but just like anything else, it costs money. If money was no object, I could put KONI shocks or something adjustable on it.....but then we'd be out of 90% of peoples price range. The small amount of sales wouldn't pay for the tooling by no stretch.

I had a nice little talk with a member just the other day. I was telling him, the know-how....the technology....is out there to make some really, really cool stuff....but the demand would be so small...especially with this crappy economy that no business man in his right mind would go out on a limb for a handful of specialized parts.

So true.

For those who want something more aggressive there are other ways to get it done.
Still excited to see these hit the market.

Thanks Eddie for supporting the shrinking Mark VIII community.

So just what are he benefits to your new design? Can't wait for a pic

Members online

Back