Mark VIII 2011 Calendar Any Interest????

vbpgimage.php

theres my submission for the calender!

i dont know but someone needs to and make it a sticky too, maybe one of the mods can whip something up? we need to set it up so each of us justs posts one picture, not 3 or 5 or 10, pick the best one you have and submit only one picture, once we get to a certain amount, we'll have to put a cap on it for we'll never be able to get through the pictures to vote, like the first 100 pictures or whatever number, then we cap the thread, and everyone who submits a pic, above their pic just type your user name here, then we can start a vote, the first 12 pictures with the most votes wins, the left over submissions can be used for next years calendar, i dont know sounds good doesnt it?

I have a few pictures of the old mark that are neat, but nothing of the new one yet. Jamie’s plan sounds good to me.

So who will actually be doing the calendar orders? My sister has some good connections in the Photography world. I can ask her about price breaks and what not.

Meh, here is my subzmishion. I have one twice the size for the calender.

IMGP1051.jpg

Sounds like a good plan! I would buy one or two! Makes me want to hurry up with my car. I have some Speedstars on the way too! Hope I get done in time! Either way I will buy one or two!

calanders

I had my car in a calander down here in bradenton. they put 4 cars on each page that way more cars were in it. yellow stripes would spruce up the calander

I'm going to pm RollinsLs and a mod. Once I have a reply I can make a thread with a poll and all. I will pm Rollins cause that is where the calendars come from. I wouldn't mind 25 to 30 cars in the poll. But I don't think we can have that many in a poll. I would have to talk to a mod I guess?

I like the idea of a 24 month calendar but that means 2 years before we do it again. I would like to see a different pic of a different car more often then that. Keep the ideas coming guys.

Oh, and if the price is not insane I will buy one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back