Mark VIII 2011 Calendar Any Interest????

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last year, I did a 2010 LS calendar for the guys. I used the "LS of the Month" winners poll for submissions. For the 2011 calendar, I am having guys submit pictures. Hold a open poll. And take the twelve vehicles with the most votes for the 12 months.

Is there any interest in a 2011 Mark VIII calendar? If there is enough interest, I can make a calendar for the Mark VIIIs.

I think it would be cool...one more thing to drive the wife nuts!!

I'd buy one............or steel photos of your cars on here and make my own :)

J/K I'm down!

yes absolutely, driller does this on lod every year too, i had the privelage to have 2 of my past mark VIII's in the same calendar, i would also be in. i have plenty of high res pics to submit as well. let se some more interest fella's!

Guess that leaves me out. Cant have three second gens on Speedstars in it. :lol:

my 98 from the 2008 calendar
mini-Jamies_98.jpg

and my 93 from the 2008 calendar
mini-Jamies_93.jpg

i'd love to see my 97 in a 2011 calendar, i'd like to see mine and bills together for one picture, i wish there wasnt so much distance between me and him!

I'd really love to have my car in a calendar. Although, a mark viii calendar in general would be really cool.

Cool idea...but Jamie wanting to be close to Bill...hmmmm Derricks gonna get jealous

I would be interested, and it would be even cooler if my car could make it in :D

well thats why we all submit pics, they go up in a thread and we vote for the top 12 cars, couldnt be any more fair than that. but, we cannot vote for our own cars.

I would be for it... If I had a chance to have my car in it I would buy two... One for me to annoy the wife and one to give to my brother since he hates American cars!

Members online

Back