lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

I'll go get the fittings and everything and glue it together so that it will be set up when we get there if you want. Or we can wait and do it there if there is a hardware store. All you would need to get is the grill igniter.

No hardware store close to here... It's smaller than boscobell.

So I figured since its gonna happen this week I should start figuring things out.

First off my address is,

201 W. 2nd St.
Tampico, Il 61283

Secondly I am going cook brats, Mike had said something about bring pasta/potato salad. Anyone else that is coming can bring anything in will fit in with the menu.

Finally, What time is everyone thinking they may be arriving? I'm fine with whatever time I just need to know so I can be ready.

I have planned some shenanigans for the evening and I thinking it will be a blast. :D

I made some cheese spread, pickles, and that kind of thing for appetizers.

As do I. I'm really looking forward to this get-together. Stacie isn't happy that I'm leaving again. But it's for me birfday.

Lincolns, tater cannons, and Brats; Oh My!

still unsure on if ill be making it on sat, wont know till i start driving there, im gonna try but we will see. i know its still a week out but forecast is lookin good

how far are you guys from byron derek? are we still welcome for saturday night? do we have a head count for saturday\sunday?

i'm sunday only, gotta shut down the wal saturday night and that's an hour or so away from dmaup. see ya at the track!

how far are you guys from byron derek? are we still welcome for saturday night? do we have a head count for saturday\sunday?

I'm about an hour ish from byron. of course yor still welcome sat night lol. By my count for sat night we have 8 including myself and bridget.

Last edited:
Ill be at the track Sun. Gotta put on rear shocks/sway bar links, a FWI, and box the LCAs this week :D

I made a mention of Byron on this FBody forum im a part of,
so there will be an 09 CTS-V coming with a couple of his buddies, IDK what they have.

yea, i'd say your gonna have to hear a little :q:q:q:q

I made a mention of Byron on this FBody forum im a part of,
so there will be an 09 CTS-V coming with a couple of his buddies, IDK what they have.

thats okay i invited guys from other forums too. There should be a few marauders.

great they are gonna like my calvin sticker lol

I dont think he'll care about your sticker chicken.....heres his timeslip....
http://home.comcast.net/~gnxs/Images/ctsvbyrontimeslips.jpg

And he ran at Byron during the wheelstands in exhibition races of new American Muscle, there was a charged Challenger there also. Supposed to be a 5th gen camaro and new Stang there too, but they didnt make it.

Vid I took....
th_ByronWheelstands2010001.jpg

Oh also, hes not just a GM guy, he has an 04 Cobra that runs 10.5s, but I gather the engine isnt in the car right now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back