lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

i might hit the car wash since im only 5 minutes from the track ;)

a buddy of mine will be in his ('00~ish) v6 camaro so we should be able to at least beat him (hopefully) and who knows what MWB will bring, gotta call him and tell him about it still

Shut up chicken!!!! :D

Its a 97, 3.8, 5speed. I'll be there!!!!

Meh, I may do it just to see what it'll do. The trans has a tough time keeping up with my clutch pedal and right arm when I really start rowing through the gears. We will see.

Shut up chicken!!!! :D

Its a 97, 3.8, 5speed. I'll be there!!!!
ok whatever hell you should be happy i thought a '00 need to pull the blower off the bonne and put it on the cha-maro
Meh, I may do it just to see what it'll do. The trans has a tough time keeping up with my clutch pedal and right arm when I really start rowing through the gears. We will see.

bah mike no guts no glory right?

looks like we might have "ginger fest" MWB, dmaup, 01bonneSC, and im gonna see if i can get a buddy to come out (gto but seems like most wont be driving their lincolns anyway)

looks like we might have "ginger fest" MWB, dmaup, 01bonneSC, and im gonna see if i can get a buddy to come out (gto but seems like most wont be driving their lincolns anyway)

hey now!

And im thinking bout bringing the truck, just cause it seems like the cool thing to do....

OK there will most likely be a G8 GT for you guys run against.

As far as the blower going on the 'maro, i'll need a whole L67 motor, heads, pistons and rods are diff. Lame, i know.

hey now!

And im thinking bout bringing the truck, just cause it seems like the cool thing to do....
what i figured you guys would be happy being around your own kind, or are you guy like fighting fish put 2 together and 1 will die?

well yeah you will be in the truck :shifty: is the intake done yet :shifty: ;)

As far as the blower going on the 'maro, i'll need a whole L67 motor, heads, pistons and rods are diff. Lame, i know.
im pretty sure the g8 will walk all over us but whatever.

kinda sounds like what we gotta do to put the 03 cobra blower on our car

well yeah you will be in the truck :shifty: is the intake done yet :shifty: ;)

No but I have a 3 day weekend so I will prolly stay up late tomorrow working on it and most of the day on friday.

And the largest problem being, the s/c's inlet will put the tube into the firewall of the camaro.

Been discussed MANY times on camaroz28.com

mike if your going for real, lets make it happen.....remeber the good old days in your 6 banger camaro with a bag of ice on the intake running in havana?

mike if your going for real, lets make it happen.....remeber the good old days in your 6 banger camaro with a bag of ice on the intake running in havana?

speaking of havana, im going sunday for the nostalgia show.

gonna be a long haul on sun night after drag racing, cause i'm out of vac time and i'll have to work on mon morn.

gonna be a long haul on sun night after drag racing, cause i'm out of vac time and i'll have to work on mon morn.

yeah its gonna be what 3 hours for you guys? i dunno were startin at noon, depending how busy they are we might not be out too late. theres been days ive gone by and theres 7 or 8 cars there total.

theres a few places to eat at in town too (old school drive in or a couple bar and grille places) close to the track that we could go for food whenever were done

I'm gonna try to get my broham to bring his 97 ss camaro. I'd bring the mark, but it is in pieces waiting for the paint and interior(custom).

mapquest says 3hrs 45min, i'd say we can do better than that though

well i'm about an hour and a half from peoria, so sounds about right i guess

Plane ticket bought. Screw-rice......MAY be coming with. You will have to heckle him mercilessly till he gives in.
Jeb, I'll be calling you later.

Mike.

gahhh, i'm not going if your going to be there. sheeshh

Your just trying to keep your car at the top of the quickness list.

Don't be scared little fella.

yes jeb.......................................join us..........................on the sloooooooooooooow boooooooooat lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back