lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

chicken

SHEOOOOOOOOT
Reaction score
ok so i know alot dont wander out of their vehicles sub forum so im just letting you all know.
october 17, noon till whenever, byron dragway in northern il. i know its not on halloween but its close enough, and our rain day is the 24 so thats closer. costumes are encouraged :D
heres the thread from the midwest forum: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=65297
and heres bryons website: http://www.byrondragway.com/Home.html

come one come all no "big dogs" here so your car aint gotta be fast or pretty

i might hit the car wash since im only 5 minutes from the track ;)

a buddy of mine will be in his ('00~ish) v6 camaro so we should be able to at least beat him (hopefully) and who knows what MWB will bring, gotta call him and tell him about it still

Eh I'm in a working on car mood so I gonna start taking the intake off. It prolly wont run again this year... lol *starts calling chicken to come save me*

i might show up in the impala since the mark is in pieces still and the milan...well we've seen what it can do, haha

Chris, is this what you were asking me about the other day?

If so, I am in.

I don't know if we will run the 94 or not.

Mike

Chris, is this what you were asking me about the other day?

If so, I am in.

I don't know if we will run the 94 or not.

Mike

you gonna be in IL? or you making me feel special driving all the way from CO? lol your mission is to get jeb up here too then you two can run from a dig ;)

i emailed MWB and he thinks he can make it (although he will prob be in some dodge :shifty:)

wtf lurker? tell your work its a month away they can schedule around it

im tryin to get ahold of 02asdfghjkl, he always wanted me to come up to GLD, so i figured maybe he would come down here and whoop up on us with a LS :eek:

Pffft. Don't flatter yourself.

It'll be a plane ticket this time. The 94 is still in Beardstown waiting for me and dad to decide it's fate.

Members online

No members online now.
Back