lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

yea, we could head up early on sun and do a pre test and tune test and tune!

Here's an idea.

If you guys that are a few hours away wanna come up on sat. You can stay at my place to knock a couple hours off the drive on Sunday. If everyone wants to meek at my place sat night then we can do a cookout and fire and such.

Just throwing it out there if anyones interested. Its also a real nice cruize to the dragstrip. Follows the river the whole way.

i dunno. I hate hanging out with cool people, cookouts, and scenic drives

I don't know if I would consider you people cool...........

:D

But seriously, that is a damned good idea. You sure Bridget is gonna be cool with us pulling a boscobel style meet, AT her house???

(loads up the tater cannon)

I don't know if I would consider you people cool...........

:D

But seriously, that is a damned good idea. You sure Bridget is gonna be cool with us pulling a boscobel style meet, AT her house???

(loads up the tater cannon)

Wont be a problem.... I'm still foolish enough to think it's my house cause the bills come in my name.... :D

But seriously I talked to her and it wont be a problem. I have enough room to sleep 4-6 people without anyone having to sleep on the floor. I can prolly get a air mattress for a couple more if need be.

Oh and the tator cannon will be encouraged :D

well i would be down, but i guess im not cool enough for you guys....so, i will shoot taters at you from across the street.

Well Derrick, if you have room for Jeb, dad and I....count us in. Hell, I'll sleep in the garage.

I'm not picky.

Coming up fast. Hate to say it but I have been WOTin something other than a Lincoln the past few weeks. Hmm.

Well Derrick, if you have room for Jeb, dad and I....count us in. Hell, I'll sleep in the garage.

I'm not picky.

Yep got you 3 covered, and room for a couple more... Just let me know.

count the 2 of us in also. let me know what we need to bring as far as food, and other stuff.

Im not sure what to tell ya to bring. Prolly sides or something, we'll take care of the meat, just need a definate head count and an Idea of what type of meat you guys want.

Porkchops, brats, burger, hot dogs? There's nothing real close as far as stores. So any booze that you may want I suggest bring with you. The local gas station has beer but not much esle.

Nothing expensive mang. Hell, a grill full of brats would be just fine in my book. I'll bring pasta/potato salad.

put that damn mustang II away

awesome hows it running?

Eh, lol Did a test fire without the egr tube pluged and without an intake tube and the tube from the IAC to the intake tube on it it so I would say ok. First time I fired it up was running decent but the second time the computer caught on and was messing things up lol

Eh, lol Did a test fire without the egr tube pluged and without an intake tube and the tube from the IAC to the intake tube on it it so I would say ok. First time I fired it up was running decent but the second time the computer caught on and was messing things up lol

sounds like mine the first time i start it after the battery has been dead for a couple weeks, runs like a champ...until the computer notices the things that aren't working right, lol

well, i'm getting things ready for next weekend. Anyone else gonna need a potato cannon?

i have most of the stuff to build at least one if not two. All you need is an electric grill igniter. Have you ever built one?

No I havent, but it cant be too hard. I have some 3" and 4" PVC here but no fittings and stuff

Members online

No members online now.
Back