lvc's almost halloween drag racing spectacular

i don't know what your talking about mike, cause it's obviously your dads car or you wouldn't have to have a plane ticket to drive it! And i wanna be skipper

i don't know what your talking about mike, cause it's obviously your dads car or you wouldn't have to have a plane ticket to drive it! And i wanna be skipper

nope were all ranked by the speeds, slowest is the cap'n so your the cabin boy lol

if i'm the captain you will do everything i say hahaha

No, the 95 which is dads is out here with me. I am flying out so I have more time to turn you cool again. It's gonna be a big job, but I'll try.

read it again BOY!! and get me a beer!

i do no read so well.....i expect to be the slowest hence making me the captain and forcing you to do every damn thing i say! and you will be getting me beer.

No, the 95 which is dads is out here with me. I am flying out so I have more time to turn you cool again. It's gonna be a big job, but I'll try.

how many times do i have to tell you....NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!

i do no read so well.....i expect to be the slowest hence making me the captain and forcing you to do every damn thing i say! and you will be getting me beer.
ok here ya go, nectar of the gods! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pbr.jpg

I've worked 50 hours a week for the past 3 weeks.

Weekends Have been crazy so I've been lucky to get 4 hours a week to work on it.

With that said. Vacum lines and electrical are done. All thats left is to fix the fuel lines and hook up the intake tube.

i'm getting closer to getting mine back on the road...probably not gonna be the best runner though, got a vacuum line or something screwed up now...we'll see what i show up in, haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back