LvC Annual Christmas Party

Excellent time, had a blast. Great to see everyone again, and nice to meet new people to.

ohhhh yes - I want pics!!!!!! specially the pics of the descriptions I got from a LVC Christmas party status phone call I got at 2:35 am!!! and yes, it made me cry...I wanted to be there sooo bad... sure missed you Hotties!!!

SMOOCHES!!
MsM8

I also had a good time but, I think you guys scared the girlfriend a bit

me and the woman was fighting couldnt make it ......sorry guys, i was looking forward to meeting you all

Pics from the party :)

DSC00231.JPG

DSC00232.JPG

DSC00233.JPG

DSC00234.JPG

DSC00235.JPG

DSC00236.JPG

DSC00237.JPG

DSC00238.JPG

DSC00240.JPG

DSC00241.JPG

DSC00242.JPG

DSC00243.JPG

DSC00244.JPG

DSC00245.JPG

DSC00246.JPG

DSC00247.JPG

DSC00261.JPG

DSC00259.JPG

DSC00258.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

DSC00252.JPG

DSC00255.JPG

DSC00254.JPG

DSC00256.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

Those are some good pics, but come on now more pics :D, and someone brought some beer from Wisconsin beer to the party. Some people i know but some i don't it is good to see a clear pic of Krys :) .

Hey guys,
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had to work on the brakes and tierods on the mark and had to get it done. I didn't get finished until about 10pm and the distance and all I wouldn't have made it until about 11:00 or later. I will make it to the next meet/event for sure though. Nice pics and again, my apologies for not making it out there.

me and the woman was fighting couldnt make it ......sorry guys, i was looking forward to meeting you all

No that's not the reason.. it's an LS thing LOL... LS owners just don't show.. LOL... We'll at least Andy did but he owns a Goldwing also that maybe it's the Goldwing side that drew him to the party. LOL

ohhhh yes - I want pics!!!!!! specially the pics of the descriptions I got from a LVC Christmas party status phone call I got at 2:35 am!!! and yes, it made me cry...I wanted to be there sooo bad... sure missed you Hotties!!!

SMOOCHES!!
MsM8

It's good you remember the phone call...

I also had a good time but, I think you guys scared the girlfriend a bit

Scared them... They seemed to have had a great time... make sure they come to the Beach Party...

my girl was ok, just kinda scared of Kerry, lol

Kerry scares me too... LOL... It's amazing he's still alive.

Hey guys,
Sorry I couldn't make it, but I had to work on the brakes and tierods on the mark and had to get it done. I didn't get finished until about 10pm and the distance and all I wouldn't have made it until about 11:00 or later. I will make it to the next meet/event for sure though. Nice pics and again, my apologies for not making it out there.

Well once you have made it to a meet you'll know why we keep coming back... It was nice to have a few newer faces.

Now fix your dang car and come to the Beach Party in July. It's only 3 hours away from you.

No that's not the reason.. it's an LS thing LOL... LS owners just don't show.. LOL... We'll at least Andy did but he owns a Goldwing also that maybe it's the Goldwing side that drew him to the party. LOL
Hey it was cool having the only LS there.... It was fun, the food was good, the beer was cold, and it was great to meet everybody. Wish I could have stayed later, but I had a long drive back to cheeseland....

Kerry scares me too... LOL... It's amazing he's still alive.
i dont see why, kerry is kick ass!
and pepps i only got a few pics from volo, forgot the camera in the truck (at the hotel) and kinda didnt wanna have to keep track of it all night

4th pic down, the older guy, not from lvc one of joeys old friends, ive met him a few times, hes fun lolol. the other kid in the pic is kustomizingkids friend "bandanna shirt"

Members online

No members online now.
Back