LvC Annual Christmas Party

hey chris bring that way over priced Mark8 form that car lot we were at.lol i bet its still there.

Im asking because its not sounding like anyone is coming friday night. If thats the case - we'll just cancel it for Friday.

hey chris bring that way over priced Mark8 form that car lot we were at.lol i bet its still there.

Yup they still got it. Same price too. My brother is making a 6 hour journey to look at a super clean 95 in kansas city on saturday. Looks like we might have a new member.

How long a drive is it for you, Rich? I hope we don't get much snow. I hate to take a Mitsubishi to a Lincoln party, but if the roads are bad, I'm taking the 4WD.

hey rich you said you had a "few" people asking to change the date, so its not just my fault, and as for my "christmas bonus" its basically alot of free booze and a meal. its just that boss man sees it as a big F U if you dont go, so a happy boss is a good boss.
dont worry fumes, there calling for snow on sat so ill be in the explorer (but at least im rocking a LvC sticker in the back window!) i call it my stripped aviator :rolleyes:

*also* if everyone coming to volo could pm me there cell # just to prevent complications, i got some #'s already

How long a drive is it for you, Rich? I hope we don't get much snow. I hate to take a Mitsubishi to a Lincoln party, but if the roads are bad, I'm taking the 4WD.

Ill be in my VIC, so dont feel bad. The Mark VIII is in hibernation.

i almost quoted you and said wtf, and i should of........buying a lighter?

Oh and Mespock is the great guy anyone could ever meet. My BFF...

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.
Back