LvC Annual Christmas Party

I'll be there tonight after 7 at some time, I'll be in my Mark, but it sounds like there won't be anyone there. I can't make it out on Sat or Sun so I hope to meet a few people at the bar.

is anyone leaving the wife at home and bringing their girlfriend:shifty:

My wife may be coming... won't know until I'm on the road if she is or not.

How long a drive is it for you, Rich? I hope we don't get much snow. I hate to take a Mitsubishi to a Lincoln party, but if the roads are bad, I'm taking the 4WD.

Not bad about 3 hours depending on the traffic when I get closer to Chicago..

hey rich you said you had a "few" people asking to change the date, so its not just my fault, and as for my "christmas bonus" its basically alot of free booze and a meal. its just that boss man sees it as a big F U if you dont go, so a happy boss is a good boss.
dont worry fumes, there calling for snow on sat so ill be in the explorer (but at least im rocking a LvC sticker in the back window!) i call it my stripped aviator :rolleyes:

*also* if everyone coming to volo could pm me there cell # just to prevent complications, i got some #'s already

I just made it look like there were more who asked LOL :D Didn't want you to feel bad :shifty: Love ya chicken..:cool:

Don't forget to bend over for the Boss LOL:eek:

lol, a lincoln meet with no marks.

Looks like I'll be in my 95 not truck.. Hope that tranny fits good.

nada, gotta remember joey has the POWAA to make "stuff" go away :D

But Chicken There are others who have power also...

There seems to ba a mapquest problem. Its not listing the address of my house. So here is the info.

Sat Evening -- Party @ Joey's House 5 PM - Until the Kid rolls off the couch

455 N Harvard - Villa Park IL 60181

The previous link to the Volo coupon that I think Chicken posted was expired. There is an updated coupon on the Volo site.

Looks like one coupon is good for 6 admissions.

Why aren't you coming???

Tires are summer only wich would mean if it snows i'll be all over the place. And the fact that my suspension acts wierd when it drops above 55mph. o' and its in storage for the winter. And a dead battery. I'd take the marquis but the rear brakes are gone and i dont got the balls to drive it on the highway.

dont worry i dont use hackquest, there maps/directions suck! i drove around dayton oh @ 3am because all the directions were correct except for the last turn that sent us into the "hood" i got directions and maps for all who come to volo, so we should be good

The previous link to the Volo coupon that I think Chicken posted was expired. There is an updated coupon on the Volo site.

Looks like one coupon is good for 6 admissions.

thanks fumes, i just reprinted mine, kid you better do the same
sux tjk cant make it tomorrow not sure whats going on tonight. it sux im too close and too far, too close to justify a hotel for 2 nights, but too far to drive out there and home just to go back again

I reprinted my coupon when I printed my directions to Volo...

I also printed myself backup directions from Volo to Joeys... are we going to caravan our way down there?

yup, 53 can get a lil hairy so thats why i wanted directions for everyone, dont wanna loose anybody in the burbs, but yes we should all be together till we get to joeys neighborhood then some are following me to the hotel for check in then back to joeys

Someone had better take and post some pics and Chicken get your Gold Bling back. :p :D :p :D :p :D :p :D

Hey let's fustrate Pepperman and not post any pics LOL.. until March...

But let's talk about how much fun we had.. LOL... and mention all the naked girls LOL....

Members online

Back