LvC Annual Christmas Party

ok so theres 2 maybe 3, + conti, i think dmaup, 02asdfghjkl cuz i SAY hes coming lol, i thought toomanyfumes said he was in too. so that puts me at 7~ish so ill make 15 copies. im going from volo straight to the hotel, a few blocks from joeys but ill point the road out for everyone else to turn down to get to joeys, anyone wanting to follow me to the hotel for check in is also welcome

oh and joey i kinda figured you wouldn't be going, hell you will be just crawling out of bed while were at volo

i think theres a liquor store just up the road from joeys.........looking on map, what road is that on joey? n ardmore ave?

I'm going to Volo, I have GPS but I'll take a map anyway, I don't always trust the GPS.

Someone just asked me if they should bring anything.. (very classy)

I'll have beer and soda. I'll also have some food. Italian Beef sandwiches & fried chicken probably, maybe pizza too as well as chips, etc..

The "chickens" usually bring candy since she works at a candy mfg.

If anyone wants to bring anything, your welcome and encouraged to do so, but its not required.

NEXT YEAR we'll have the basement done and it will be a real party palace. Conti, Trevor and myself, along with a few others have been working on the basement for awhile but unfortunately it wont be done in time. (we're shooting for the Superbowl.) It will have a full 12 ft long bar, with dual keg taps. Also a big screen tv, intergrated sound system, all kinds of other fun. :) o next year we'll have a great party place to hang. For those of you who are coming, we'll be happy to show you our progress so far.

ok so theres 2 maybe 3, + conti, i think dmaup, 02asdfghjkl cuz i SAY hes coming lol, i thought toomanyfumes said he was in too. so that puts me at 7~ish so ill make 15 copies. im going from volo straight to the hotel, a few blocks from joeys but ill point the road out for everyone else to turn down to get to joeys, anyone wanting to follow me to the hotel for check in is also welcome

i'll be at volo, probably around 230 or 3, most likely in the milan at this point

is anyone leaving the wife at home and bringing their girlfriend:shifty:

I asked the gf to come... she wouldn't take off work, said she needs the money for christmas... Lame!

my gf not coming either, but maybe i can bring another!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Back