LvC Annual Christmas Party

Lols... he can't get really wound up.... he chilled out on the ride home and they got wound up again when I played The Doors for 3 hours straight lols....

Great pics, although it'd be nice for many of us who may not know who everyone is...is there some way to point out who's who, or is that too much to ask? :)

Y'all need to have some of those wild parties further south for those of us down here in "warmer weather" country.

:cool:

Great pics, although it'd be nice for many of us who may not know who everyone is...is there some way to point out who's who, or is that too much to ask? :)

Y'all need to have some of those wild parties further south for those of us down here in "warmer weather" country.

im the one choking kustomizingkid with an ax handle...

(the voices told me to..... i think it was Joey's voice though) LOL

Thats fine with me... he always starts the trouble... he started the whole damn site so anything that happens here can be blamed on him one way or another.

im the long haired guy (NOT BANDANNA SHIRT!) in the gray and black flannel, theres a shot of the back of my head, flipping joey off, and one of the side of my head. lolol so far so good, krys wheres your pics at

sorry for the triple post............GTFO NOOB!!! but heres a pic of joey.............oh man hes gonna kick my ass for this........................lolol
i get the feeling this post will be deleted

joey young.jpg

Ohh.. snif snif... that is it! I cant miss another one - you guys were having toooo much fun!! I sooo shoulda been there!!!!!!

Dang it dang it dang it!!! Great to see you guys, everyone looks good!!!

I am loving that John Travolta Joey pic!!!

I will c u all at the next one !!! I PROMISE!!!

Debi

we tried telling you this on the phone sweety you didnt listen

Members online

No members online now.
Back