LS of the month calanders

I'd have to go with the Custom or Vertical, not sure the 11X17 would be my choice, and I'd prefer a single pic over a collage.

Rollin, I would suggest getting money up front, I cant tell you how many times I have seen a slew of people say they are in and then bag it. I am sure the winners you can count on, but not sure how many total you are gonna order to start with.

Rollin, I would suggest getting money up front, I cant tell you how many times I have seen a slew of people say they are in and then bag it. I am sure the winners you can count on, but not sure how many total you are gonna order to start with.

exactly why I mentioned it!

Sully txt me your email address so I can send you this picture.

DSCF0267.jpg

Sully and I have been talking about doing something like this to everyones picture. Username, year, and model. MAYBE a short mod list. One of two mods. Wheel size and type is a good one to use.

Pektel, I photoshopped out the frontplate completely. Its just a "rough" job. You get the idea.
Pektel3.gif

Missing linc, I photoshopped out the stopsign and the sticker on the window. I missed the air fresher. I will remove it to.
DSCF0267a.gif

esalomander, I removed the front plate and the teltphonepole reflection off the hood.
before
esalomanderLSc.gif

after
esalomanderLSb.gif

Need feedback.

I can't see my pic for some reason...

my computer? or link?

Great work guys, this looks like its going to be real nice. When you figure out how you're going to handle the money I'm in for one.

I also agree about paying up front. I would hope it wouldn't happen but there's still a chance someone could end up getting stuck with some of the bill.

Sully and I have been talking about doing something like this to everyones picture. Username, year, and model. MAYBE a short mod list. One of two mods. Wheel size and type is a good one to use.

Pektel, I photoshopped out the frontplate completely. Its just a "rough" job. You get the idea.
Pektel3.gif

Missing linc, I photoshopped out the stopsign and the sticker on the window. I missed the air fresher. I will remove it to.
DSCF0267a.gif

esalomander, I removed the front plate and the teltphonepole reflection off the hood.
before
esalomanderLSc.gif

after
esalomanderLSb.gif

Need feedback.

You can leave the government sticker and the air freshener, not a bother too me. Also I dont have an LSE but since your putting text in the pictures I want mine to read Missing Linc' 2005 Lincoln SLP LS

:D

Rollin or Sully,

In my "photoshopped" pic, it listed my LS as a 2000, but it is an 2004.

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Also he called missinglinc's LS an LSE. Which I definitely think it is not.

I kinda would like just the photos without the captions

I'm still up for a Calendar even if it's $20.

Maybe this coming up year I'll try for one of the LSOTM polls.

Sully,

I'm thinking put the text in a lower corner. Maybe just username? I bet you will get a lot of input. Since you are doing the work don't worry about making everyone happy. Knowing you it probably didn't need to be said, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I'm down for a calender for sure.

Is it a possibility to get a custom calender cover with a pic of your own car (if you weren't fortunate enough to win one of the month contests)? I'm sure it would get too complicated to do that for everyone, but I thought I'd toss out the question anyways.

I'm down for a calender for sure.

Is it a possibility to get a custom calender cover with a pic of your own car (if you weren't fortunate enough to win one of the month contests)? I'm sure it would get too complicated to do that for everyone, but I thought I'd toss out the question anyways.

Print a picture out yourself and scotch tape it to the front.

wow.... lots of good ideas.

Rollin, I missed your call last night. Feel free to call back when you are free and we can work some of this out a bit more.

Bump!?

How about by default, anyone that doesn't supply pics by a set date gets one of their LSOM pics substituted? I'd hate to see this idea die off for lack of a few people's cooperation....

And yes, I'll be up front about it, I've never had a car of mine on a calendar before. So I'm a little jazzed about it....

:)

Sully or Rollin can you pm me when you need the $... I might not check this thread everyday and I don't wanna get left out, thanks.

Do I need to send the pics to Spully or Rollin, or both? Someone PM me. I just got the tires and springs on yesterday. Sorry guys, it has been a long hard process in getting this done before the calendar was finalized, especially coming up with the extra money before Christmas.

Members online

No members online now.
Back