LS of the month calanders

SPSully

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok I need help guys. we need to get cracking on this too. Its time to get the winners from each month to email me directly a high res shot of their car. needs to be atleast 1000pixels. My email is spsullivan82@yahoo.com

Also I need help finding a good place to get hese printed out and at a reasonable cost. if anyone has anything worth investigating email me, pm me, call me I dont care.... just find me :D

and I'll be starting decembers poll after i get back from lunch so we can get it settled early.

I'm putting together a few pics to see which one I should put in there. too bad I already have the winter wheels on the LS, I would go out for a photo shoot.

I want one I want one! Lol.....even one with my LS would be sexxxxxxay :p

Calanders are expensive, talking 1k for 250 6x9'3 3.5k for 1000 12x12's Might be better to make them yourself.

like you said not sure baout the quality but it is an option. The other thing is while I can front the cash for the order, shipping would cost most of you more money being that I live in canada. anyone want to front the cash and have them done. Whoever puts up the money gets to keep any profits from what they decide to charge

I just contacted the guy that does our yearly calender on the Beretta forums. I will send you the info ASAP. I do know that it takes a few weeks to make them. If we wait to long to get them in, the Jan. winner will be out in the cold, so to speak.

How much cash are we talking about here? Also, just a question but are we going to run into any problems with the mods by selling an LVC product?

bumpage!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to know how many people want this. Rollin can get em made, but they'll be late (as in not in before jan) and I want to make sure there is enough demand to even talk to him further about getting it done.

Im in for sure, probably buy a few altogether. As far as January, cant you make the calendar run Feb-Jan, make the winner of January be shown for 2011. Just an idea...

I'll take one. Maybe 2

I'll buy one for sure. Especially since the green machine won't be in it.

here is the next thing....... you guys willing to pay up front so no money has to be fronted? We'd have em ready to be printed so you know what it looks like and everything, jsut a matter of paying for the actual calendars and not wanting to leave rollin holding the bill for them

here is the next thing....... you guys willing to pay up front so no money has to be fronted? We'd have em ready to be printed so you know what it looks like and everything, jsut a matter of paying for the actual calendars and not wanting to leave rollin holding the bill for them

I got no problem paying up front.

for those sending pics.... i have to double check but they need to be 2000pixles wide or something like that. I'll double check with rollin or he can post when he gets home

Members online

No members online now.
Back