After some members had some fun trolling around while my car was in repair. The time has come to show what happened to the matte mobile. BEFORE: DURING: MAKE SHIFT PAINT BOOTH Pretty sure my neighbors thought I was cooking meth. This is how I did rear window gasket. FIRST PASS: ONE GALLON APPLIED: TWO GALLONS APPLIED: THREE GALLONS APPLIED: AFTER: Car was pretty much covered after 3 gallons, shot about 1/3 of a fourth gallon over a few fragile areas and started unwrapping. Weather has been uncooperative since I finished so I have not really had opportunity for a legitimate shoot. These will suffice for now: A few closeups of some details. Thanks for viewing, I will post better photos as soon as it stops raining.