LS: Hulk Edition

pic #2 looks like the LS is mad and is just waiting for somebody to walk by so it can jump out of the shadows and rob them!

Tuner color or not, it looks amazing. A bright orange would look nice on the LS as well.

Tuner color or not, it looks amazing. A bright orange would look nice on the LS as well.

there was one a long while back... some dude (dont think it was a member) had two or three 1st gen LSs that were all kitted out they were all bright a$$ colors. I think one was even yellow.

heres one
3167474_1.jpg

found it
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?46800-Orange-amp-Yellow-amp-White

3167474_1.jpg

That's the one ... plus there was another lad on here that did his up in all orange, might have been with a black roof, I don't recall.
he was the one that had taken someone sig and made a decal out of it and placed it on an angle on the rear glass.

... also, Hite has a General "Lee" colored LS stored away that no one is allowed to see !!! lol

----EDIT: not too crazy about the yellow but that splitter is sick, quick had one like that on his aswell.

GREEN, ORANGE and/or BLUE maybe even that new ARMY GREEN but no YELLOW.

it was white with a black roof... also had a custom hood.... I can't find it anymore though

Drizz' handles are the same as the orange.. His would be sweet with the door trim black also. IMO

Super nice LS Drizz, simply amazing!

Overall I'm not a huge fan of the color...but I'm against drawing too much attention. Also: Bad ass man, simply bad ass.

Last thought: I love the rims on your LS. What are they? Linksey plz?

Thanks for the comments.

I don't think they make them anymore. You may be able to find a used set somewhere.

ASA JH9

Members online

No members online now.
Back