LS drivers pic thread...

whatsupadrian

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
While chatting with all of you i find myself making mental pictures in my head of what you all look like. I thought it would be cool to see what all the LS drivers look like and see how close my mental pics are.

!CID__0425051458.jpg

heres a :q:q:q:qty pic

whatsupadrian said:
While chatting with all of you i find myself making mental pictures in my head of what you all look like. I thought it would be cool to see what all the LS drivers look like and see how close my mental pics are.

!CID__0425051458.jpg

heres a pic of me and my twin brother drunk as hell on our 21st b-day, im one the left

pic of bob and i.JPG

SURE< LOL. no ive always wondered this same thing. we talk to each other everyday it would be nice to put a face on the words

This one is a couple of years old. It's me and my son's. As you can see we all have Lincoln's... Were a little crazy too.

the boys & lincs.jpg

whatsupadrian said:

!CID__0425051458.jpg

wtf? you need to chop off your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some things are better left to the imagination!!! :slam

:N

I didnt have pic of me in my car.
but I did have this.
pic of me and my girl.

Palisades.jpg

Here I Am Ta Da

ITS ME IN MY DRESS SUIT WITH A SMILING FACE DANCING. :dancefool

luckieleo said:
wtf? you need to chop off your hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some things are better left to the imagination!!! :slam

:N

WTF!!! To each his own? Where is your pic Luckieloo? Play nice or dont play at all.

and thats all I have to say about that....

Dartastic said:
WTF!!! To each his own? Where is your pic Luckieloo? Play nice or dont play at all.

and thats all I have to say about that....

here's me... and your right, i shouldnt say anything about his hair... i need a haircut more than he does. :(
this is me...

chewbacca.jpg

luckieleo said:
watch what you say....you never know who has practice on pointing a weapon... :monkey:
Ehh, I don't worry about the people who point 'em, cause I know how to aim 'em. ;) Besides, 7.62x39 is short range, 'specially out of an AK. I'll take the AT&T factor of my Garand, thanks. :)

Very pretty, smart, can work on her own car, and can shoot? Tell me, fellas, is she the full package, or what? :)

My pic:

calvin2.gif

SoonerLS said:
Ehh, I don't worry about the people who point 'em, cause I know how to aim 'em. ;) Besides, 7.62x39 is short range, 'specially out of an AK. I'll take the AT&T factor of my Garand, thanks. :)

to be honest, i really couldn't aim worth :q using the ak. the kick really hurt my shoulder. :( only got to shoot it about 10 times.

we had more ammo for the .45 and the 9mm. the 9mm was my favorite and i want one :) my aim was good & i was hitting the target alot more with those 2, and hopefully i'll get to practice more this summer when we head out to the in-laws who live in N. Webster, IN (about 5 miles from the range.) :steering

SoonerLS said:

Very pretty, smart, can work on her own car, and can shoot? Tell me, fellas, is she the full package, or what? :)

My pic:

That is kinda what I was just thinkin. I guess the guys from Oklahoma know what they like!!!

:Beer

Members online

Back