LS drivers pic thread...

Okay Best I have, its about two years old. SHO has it stock rims on still. I have nothing with the LS yet.

I thought about posting the uniform picture, but since Mike stole my thunder .. oh well. :D

IMG_0236.jpg

ya im young...

but at least my gf is older than me. <--Shes in college Im in High school...lol

IMG_0877.jpg

Well, hello here

With my wife 37 weeks pregnant, I've been pulled away from my computer and my LS. BUT, I don't really regret it. I'm having a baby BOY!!! sooner than I could ever imagined. Now we're thinking of getting the new MKX, I think it's nice, but she wants me to trade my LS. It's an 02, so it's kinda got to go soon anyways and it's paid off, so I'll get a good deal(that's what she says). She even made me take the nos out and wants me to put the factory exhaust back on because it could be too loud for the baby!!! I would have done it anyways now with the baby coming, but I like my car and if I don't have to, I wont revert the exhaust system. Anyways, I missed coming out here and chat with all you people. Here's mi pic for the heck of it... oh and yea, don't mind the clown shoes...that was an emergency stay at a cheap resort in miami, It's a long story.........

Eli.jpg

Eli.jpg

Me and the boys out on Long Island boozin' it up.

From left to right is: Nick (just picked up an 02 LS today), Little Ant, Me and Anthony.

Pic of my LS is in the sig. :Beer

the boys.jpg

405dmp5.jpg

Just a pic of myself acting like a piece of roadkill before I changed my valve cover gaskets and a few COPs on my 2000

Of course,

Here is a new picture, (me from the right)

carnut101 said:
ok i suspected it when i read the name, but now i know for sure. nice to have another armenian on lvc.

new years.JPG

Thought I'd throw down

n9415387_32748512_765.jpg

I actually drove Big Red that night since I don't get to drive her while I'm in Knoxville. Also I'm completely drunk and underaged! Come get me Coppers!

hey siddymae continue your thread here....
My girl and Bella
PC310048.JPG
me as :q:q:q:q:q:q:q at our lake house
P6230219.JPG
me and my girl at my brothers wedding, whose gonna be first to comment on the pearl necklace :hump:
P9080048.JPG

PC310048.JPG

P6230219.JPG

P9080048.JPG

I would post a photo but for some reason I don’t show up in pictures or in a mirror.

Members online

Back