LS drivers pic thread...

I'm usually not this dressed up but it was for a wedding I had to go to. Anyways, here it is.....

profile.JPG

we got alot of new people here in the last couple of months so i figured i bring this back to the top and get some more pics.

i was thinking the same thing, same with luckieleo, she hasnt been here in a while, except to tell us she got hit. KEN AND LOU WHERE ARE YOUR PICS. I think everyone would agree that u 2 are the biggest asset to the ls community so it would be nice to see whos helping us out.

This one is a about 13months old. Will take a new one with the LS later.

I'm on the left, then my two boys from Springfield.
alandyandme4tj.jpg

mholhut said:
No one will talk to me after seeing this, lol.....
Mike, of course we'll still talk to you. After all, we have to ask where the construction worker, indian, and leather man are... :D

SoonerLS said:
Mike, of course we'll still talk to you. After all, we have to ask where the construction worker, indian, and leather man are... :D

LOL, you forgot the sailor.

mholhut,
I now understand some of your comments... LOL.
NO :Beer ing and driving

Well boys and girls of all ages here a few pics of myself.

1st: This is myself and my late and great father (RIP 10/30/04) Don, and I at my first concours showing with our 67 XKE.

2nd: This is in Cincy at a concours my uncle showed up and snapped a few pics. My Jaguars name is Millie seeing she is british and all figured I would stick with british name.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

SoonerLS said:

Thaaaaaaaat's nice talk. LOL Never saw that one comming.

OK, I can rib on myself as much as I do on other people... And you forgot the cowboy!

Village_People1.jpg

But you'll never find me at the...
oyster.gif

ohioLS said:
2nd: This is in Cincy at a concours my uncle showed up and snapped a few pics. My Jaguars name is Millie seeing she is british and all figured I would stick with british name.
As a fellow dupe of the limey automotive conspiracy ('78 Triumph Spitfire), I have to note that your second pic reminded me of a "joke":

Q: Why do the British like warm beer?
A: Because they have Lucas refrigerators.

Do you have the obligatory bumper sticker?
"All of the parts falling off of this vehicle are of the finest British manufacture." (I do have the parts-catcher net in the trunk.)

As a friend of mine said, my Triumph "isn't leaking oil, it's marking its territory." :D

Here's a picture of "Big Daddy" Don Garlits and me at a local car show last year.

bigdaddy1.jpg

Me and my friends on a night out on the town before I left for college. What a joke haha.

Driving.jpg

SoonerLS said:
As a fellow dupe of the limey automotive conspiracy ('78 Triumph Spitfire), I have to note that your second pic reminded me of a "joke":

Q: Why do the British like warm beer?
A: Because they have Lucas refrigerators.

Do you have the obligatory bumper sticker?
"All of the parts falling off of this vehicle are of the finest British manufacture." (I do have the parts-catcher net in the trunk.)

As a friend of mine said, my Triumph "isn't leaking oil, it's marking its territory." :D

Heard one Lucas joke you have heard them all. To be honest my father who owned the car since 2/15/68 had one problem with Lucas when he was cruising along and the main ground wire totally broke off. HAHA We just had the car totally re-wired during the restoration process but it was done, due to the fact it was going to be a concours car not a daily driver.

No bumper stickers either! HAHA

True I like that saying about the "oil leak", defently pulling that one out on my fellow Jaguar friends. The saying my dad always seem to have for all british cars was, " Always fill 3 equal parts up at the gas station, they are gas, oil, and water, before you leave."

-Scott-

First on deck was this last weekend at our barn with me riding one of our quarter horses, Tino!

Second was a black tie event about 4 months ago. It was for the Ronald Mcdonald Charity House. We donated all of the online web applications allowing donations and sponsorship signups with Spirit Airlines & Ronald Mcdonald Charity House. We we're glad to help a great charity

Edited-- Ok snuck the last (third) one in with Tino and the LS outside of the barn

attachment.jpg

didjital1.jpg

3.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Back