LS drivers pic thread...

This is Me...

Heres me! I know i know no pics of the car but hey i havent gotten around to that yet i just got it! :woowoo2:

640x480 Me.jpg

Weve had ALOT of newbies here in the past couple of months so i thought id bring this thread back in the mix of things. So all u newbies and everyone who hasnt posted; POST. Hint hint...Wink, wink QUIKLS aka LOU

ok, heres a real pic

this is me at a school graduation party in 03. i dreamed of owning the ls back college and made my dreams come true 2 years after graduation

realme.jpg

That's after they took me out of there, they snaped a picture, j/k. That's in Alkatraz, I went a month ago, very cool place.

Dartastic said:
Whats with the pic being in front of jail cells?

MeMotor.JPG

This is me doing what I do best.....try to work on cars. No pics of me and the LS or me and my Trans Am's though......:(

thought i'd join the bandwagon. here's me and shortie on our way to morro bay via hwy 1 from monterey about 3 months ago. ls loves the twisties.
lvc4.jpg

lvc4.jpg

might as well... i'm pretty sure i'm like the youngest person here (got the ls when i was 17)
DSC01208.gif

statue of liberty
DSC01538.gif

since everyone else is posting pics of them with other people...
DSC00571.gif

i don't have any pics of me with my ls, so there's a pic of me with the ol' navigator

me me me

new to the site, figure where better to start than a mug shot...

had my ls for about 6 months now and i luv it. hottest car on the road for my buck. its a little weird to go from bolt on heaven (ford focus) to basically no mods, but hell a v8 spanks a 4 banger any day...and did i mention the lincoln is HOT:gr_devil:

well thats me, i dont have any pics of me with the car yet...i need eibachs and tint before i call it "my" car...nice to know you all :)

pants7xo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

yes i know my shirt is wrinkled, its the only pic i have atm on my new pc...its a day after pic from a long confusing night, if i remember after this pic i realized my shirt was inside out...

im a little late but owell, here ya go...

im on the left in the 1st pic with my brother and btw, its not my prom i was going to... my girlfriend was still in high school lol

Prom (Small).JPG

Prom4 (Small).JPG

All I got of me, its me and my 84TC shortly after getting it on the road. I didn't know my wife was going to take the picture.

TC Back&me.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back