Low Fuel Dinger

lol maybe it's the blue stuff around the fogs...only thing about his car i didn't like on it....didn't know what it is for either

haha petesweet has been fairley nice to me yes he has annoying post but at least hes not anything like lincolnjealous. ive never been upset over the internet before but this douche put me over the edge a little bit. im calming down now that i realize it was from a guy that has the closest thing to a rainbow ls ive seen and the only girl he could post on his car was his dog.

says a kid with the screenname gixxer"boi"

lol

I'll just leave these here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_(gender)

says a kid with the screenname gixxer"boi"

lol

I'll just leave these here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boi_(gender)

BURN!

burn.jpg

don't forget black ppl hate being called boi....f*cking had to write an apology at an old job when I said the guy was acting immature and like a "boy" because he was bragging about the 40+ jobs he's been fired from....and yet he threatened me with a knife in the break room and then what does he do when I don't act scared...he runs to the manager and plays the RACE CARD, the guy deserves the prison sentence he's now serving for molesting an underage female client during the massage session :p

don't forget black ppl hate being called boi....f*cking had to write an apology at an old job when I said the guy was acting immature and like a "boy" because he was bragging about the 40+ jobs he's been fired from....and yet he threatened me with a knife in the break room and then what does he do when I don't act scared...he runs to the manager and plays the RACE CARD, the guy deserves the prison sentence he's now serving for molesting an underage female client during the massage session :p

thats a different boi - that "boy" would be maybe considerd racist because of what the slave masters used to call them back durring those times, what was the context you used the word in?

was it, "your acting immature and like a "boy" with the n word on your mind?

or was it " your acting immature like on of those boi's? - A young transman, or a transman who is in the earlier stages of transitioning.

i guess we always have to take offense when called a boy now, hahah up until like age 10 that sh!t stops haha:D

unlike you...some people don't have problems admiting there faults and shortcomings

70 something % of your posts over the last few months have nothing creditable towards anything at all except showing how much you ride my cock.

Sometimes people poke fun, sometimes people are flat out jerks. We all know where you fit in this consensus by now.

Since when dont I admit my failure? Oh gee let me guess this whole fuel filter thing for the 600th time:rolleyes: At least I try to do somethings failure or not. You dont do a damn thing except get on my Jonson.

Way to :q:q:q:q up another one of this guys post and attempt to turn it into a flame war rather than guys just joking around.

woah so many individual fights going on in here.

internet is cereal buzinass!

thats a different boi - that "boy" would be maybe considerd racist because of what the slave masters used to call them back durring those times, what was the context you used the word in?

was it, "your acting immature and like a "boy" with the n word on your mind?

or was it " your acting immature like on of those boi's? - A young transman, or a transman who is in the earlier stages of transitioning.

i guess we always have to take offense when called a boy now, hahah up until like age 10 that sh!t stops haha:D

I used "boy" as in childish....and cmon...who brags about jobs they've been fired from, forcefully removed by security, or restrained against, then confronted with the truth that he's just a middle age immature boy that HE throws a fit...slams the chair against the fridge and gets a butter knife and starts threatening......bah.....made me laugh too hard.....as I said...he's very immature and then he "touched" a inderage client when she was on the table trying to recieve her massage therapy :p

70 something % of your posts over the last few months have nothing creditable towards anything at all except showing how much you ride my cock.

Sometimes people poke fun, sometimes people are flat out jerks. We all know where you fit in this consensus by now.

Since when dont I admit my failure? Oh gee let me guess this whole fuel filter thing for the 600th time:rolleyes: At least I try to do somethings failure or not. You dont do a damn thing except get on my Jonson.

Way to :q:q:q:q up another one of this guys post and attempt to turn it into a flame war rather than guys just joking around.

Im proud of ya homo...you managed to write that whole response without one f bomb or the "N" word....but I guess that is just you showin out again...

see...my inbox tells me 2 things...

1. I'm not the only person who thinks your an arrogant loud mouthed douche

2. you are only a billy bad as$ in a pm box....lol

BTW...I put you on my ignore list, so if you want to continue with the racial slurs and stuff...you are gonna have to do it out here....but you won't...cuz you still have not found your balls...

whoa...after re-reading...you did drop the f bomb...shame shame...now I take away what I said....daddy is not proud anymore....

says the guy who has been here for 1.5 years and has almost 5000 posts...:shifty:

Im proud of ya homo...you managed to write that whole response without one f bomb or the "N" word....but I guess that is just you showin out again...

see...my inbox tells me 2 things...

1. I'm not the only person who thinks your an arrogant loud mouthed douche

2. you are only a billy bad as$ in a pm box....lol

BTW...I put you on my ignore list, so if you want to continue with the racial slurs and stuff...you are gonna have to do it out here....but you won't...cuz you still have not found your balls...

whoa...after re-reading...you did drop the f bomb...shame shame...now I take away what I said....daddy is not proud anymore....

N word? Haha, the reason why I PM you is cause I am mature and would rather everyone not have to deal with your pathetic rants!

calling me a "N" over and over and over is far from mature. you are a gutless slug and I keep it here so everyone can see it. Of course you won't pull that $ hit out here...only talked about it in PM's. I could go the rest of my life just making fun of you...which is easy...but once you started with the racial stuff...it was over...do us all a favor and run away again...it was an enjoyable 3.5 months.

BTW cute puppy...good thing you didn't smash him.

calling me a "N" over and over and over is far from mature. you are a gutless slug and I keep it here so everyone can see it. Of course you won't pull that $ hit out here...only talked about it in PM's. I could go the rest of my life just making fun of you...which is easy...but once you started with the racial stuff...it was over...do us all a favor and run away again...it was an enjoyable 3.5 months.

BTW cute puppy...good thing you didn't smash him.

Glad to see you fail at using the ignore function.

Run away? Again, is anyone else complaining but you?

Keep it here,... I dont care what you say or what you say I did to you. I know what its about and its bull:q:q:q:q lies and now that I have made my point and you realize that no one will stand up for you or get involved you lie by calling me a racist to bait others into the game.

People have gained things from me be it small its still something. In turn I got respect from people and give it back. You have not gave a damn thing to anyone but a migraine from reading your stupid childish rants.

Members online

No members online now.
Back