Low Fuel Dinger

LOL! Did you apply for that job? How much do they pay you for that? ;)

j/k

it's roughly 35 grins and hour, give or take a chuckle.

its just a value added service, would you like me to pee on your wheel too?

..I went and have gone faster with less gas in the tank in more than just a few cars

ALL my mustangs ran faster when low on fuel..I'll agree with you there
all the carb cars I messed with over the years also performed as you describe.
BUT
the way the mark 8 tank, and the relation to the fuel pick up just screams "dont run it low".

the tank placement is in the optimum spot IMHO, but the pump IN the tank is in the forward 1/3 of the tank(not relevant to the LS, as I dont know how they are set up)

true pressing the button named F U E L
then press R E S E T

there you go :-D

Since when does that stop it from dinging?

That clears the message center warning or resets the ave. MPG's,... god!

true, never run it too low...but a completely full tank on the other hand cuts down on performance and fuel efficiency because your carrying around more weight....if that matters to you

True, do you notice the message centers ave. MPG's is more accurate when full to 1/4 spent do to sloshing?

I just started catching on to that so I thought I would toss that up.

he never implied a perminant solution until after I posted my remark...silly goose!

Repetes.

Ok, dumb question.
I don't fill up my car until its damn near empty unless it's winter. I was wondering if anybody knew of a way to disengage that annoying dinger that goes off all the time when your at 1/4 tank or lower.

Ok petes, so by your logic he just wants it to not ding that one time it might annoy him most.

To the original poster, the answer has been posted numerous times - put more God damn gas in the car and stop being a cheap ass....or you're gonna be paying out of it if you don't know how to swap a fuel pump.

is says it right near the " get a new bitch " if you want to win nov lsotm

wtf? that was uncalled for. of course you talk big on the internet. if you cant provide the info i asked for you should keep rude comments to yourself. if i wanted to win bad enough i could create a bunch of new accounts like you did.

wtf? that was uncalled for. of course you talk big on the internet. if you cant provide the info i asked for you should keep rude comments to yourself. if i wanted to win bad enough i could create a bunch of new accounts like you did.

hi5.jpg

LJ must be PeteSweetsBeatsHisMeat's other personality.

haha petesweet has been fairley nice to me yes he has annoying post but at least hes not anything like lincolnjealous. ive never been upset over the internet before but this douche put me over the edge a little bit. im calming down now that i realize it was from a guy that has the closest thing to a rainbow ls ive seen and the only girl he could post on his car was his dog.

Repetes.

Ok petes, so by your logic he just wants it to not ding that one time it might annoy him most.

to me that came off as in "Turn It Off" which doesn't sound like her said a perminant solution to keep it off at all times...disengage sound no different to me than "disengage the lightswitch"

haha petesweet has been fairley nice to me yes he has annoying post but at least hes not anything like lincolnjealous. ive never been upset over the internet before but this douche put me over the edge a little bit. im calming down now that i realize it was from a guy that has the closest thing to a rainbow ls ive seen and the only girl he could post on his car was his dog.

haha cause you have nothing I'd banter at. Plus there's people the come of as easy targets for bantering and posting semi-retard and random sh*t and to name a few NYC, Calabrio, and even Werner are just fun ones to poke at. I'm kinda like the Crocodile Hunter of the LVC group....craiky...look at that NYC ova thayer....it's enormous! Mostly likely a very timid creatcha....betta be careful round cold blooded creatchas like this.....they are very venemous.....I'm gonna poke it wit a shtick!

To the original poster, the answer has been posted numerous times - put more God damn gas in the car and stop being a cheap ass....or you're gonna be paying out of it if you don't know how to swap a fuel pump.

I understand that. I'm just sick of my dinger coming on when I have a quarter tank left. I don't mind the alert just cant stand the noise. no need to get crabby on it bud. sorry.

I understand that. I'm just sick of my dinger coming on when I have a quarter tank left. I don't mind the alert just cant stand the noise. no need to get crabby on it bud. sorry.

you forget that NYC has crabs...hense openly crabby....might as well be a Cancer sign :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back