Lincoln Town Car Vid - Attn Petkel

yall think books and specs tell u everything..

so wait, now specs are not everything, yesterday there was only one spec that mattered, "volted outputs", now today specs dont tell you everything. hmmm

so wait, now specs are not everything, yesterday there was only one spec that mattered, "volted outputs", now today specs dont tell you everything. hmmm

Loud im done making my point. Now if u want me to flame u like i did mechanic boy keep it up. I Never said that was the only spec that mattered. You guys were the one who seemed to believe that "volt out" doesnt make a difference so stop putting words in my mouth. The most important tool to judging music should be your EARS. THAT is what i was referring to when i said "yall think books and specs tell you everything." I feel like im in a room full of 2 yr olds. Jesus.

I'm not going to bother with this homo anymore, the 4th grade was probably the longest 8 years of his life.

He found an error in a sentence of mine so I must be wrong. :gr_hail: It's called I was in a hurry so I didn't proofread. :waving:

What a fool, my 3 year old has better insults then you stack. :slam

I'm not going to bother with this homo (smh) anymore, the 4th grade was probably the longest 8 years of his life.
:sleep:
Ur STILL making gay remarks?!

He found an error in a sentence of mine so I must be wrong. :gr_hail: It's called I was in a hurry so I didn't proofread. :waving:

Oh I get it.. Its ok for u to make grammar mistakes but you complained when I did It?? Gotcha.

Thats cool.. Tell Him/Her I said nan nan a boo boo! :N Oh.. And its (StackZzz) :)

Jus Remember YOU started this. Im just finishing it. Remember that. And ur still resorting to "homo" jokes huh.. lmao.. its ok. We all see who tha true closet F.A.G. is.:wrench <-- (thats you) :lol:

Still diggin' that TC. Pipes sound good too!

I agree with the other posters on the flip screen, that is pretty neat.

What setup does your LS have?

Also, is this Peoria, KS?

Thats cool.. Tell Him/Her I said nan nan a boo boo! :N Oh.. And its (StackZzz) :)

I use real works around her, she's 3 year old, not months.

Jus Remember YOU started this. Im just finishing it. Remember that. And ur still resorting to "homo" jokes huh.. lmao.. its ok. We all see who tha true closet F.A.G. is.:wrench <-- (thats you) :lol:

Really, I'll have to go back and check but I'm pretty sure you stated this thread.

When did a wrench become the symbol of a homo such as yourself? Using wrenches to work on things makes me a F.A.G. (Fleet Assistance Group, Forced Air Gas, Food Animal Group, or... I don't know which acronym your going for)? Who said anything about jokes anyway, you seriously are saying things that make you sound gay.

So when you going to finish stack?

Still diggin' that TC. Pipes sound good too!

I agree with the other posters on the flip screen, that is pretty neat.

What setup does your LS have?

Also, is this Peoria, KS?

Lmao.. drizzle he didnt even catch it..:lol: But Thanks bro.. I thought the screen was pretty hot too.. Im Putting 2 audiopipe 12's in the LS.. basically same setup thats in the TC. Im impressed with Audiopipe so far so ill stick with them for awhile.

And im in Peoria Illinois.. About 3 hrs south of Chicago.

Now back to f.u.c.k.t.a.r.d...

Um.. Okay.

Really, I'll have to go back and check but I'm pretty sure you stated this thread.

I Think You mean I "started" This Thread.. ?? If Not And If U Did In Fact Mean "Stated" Then Yea.. Go check. Cus I did NOT state that. (Whatever it is your claiming I Stated.. lol)

When did a wrench become the symbol of a homo such as yourself? Using wrenches to work on things makes me a F.A.G. (Fleet Assistance Group, Forced Air Gas, Food Animal Group, or... I don't know which acronym your going for)? Who said anything about jokes anyway, you seriously are saying things that make you sound gay.

No Bro.. You've repeatedly proved that it is indeed YOU with the homo tendencies. Ive never in my life met anyone with so many "gay" innuendos as you..

So when you going to finish stack?

Never.:rolleyes: When are u gonna come out the closet?
:wrench

I Never said that was the only spec that mattered.
yea you did, it was actually the first thing that you said to me. i said that other things are the main factors in the quality of the unit, and that pre output voltage isnt as important, then you told me that my comment was misleading which means that you must believe the opposite.
. so the It isnt the most important spec comment is misleading..

^^^^^^ right there, if "it isnt the most important spec" comment is misleading, then it must be the most important spec right?

so how the hell is it possible for me to be wrong when i say it, but when you say and confirm the same thing days later is as right as the word of god?

Now if u want me to flame u like i did mechanic boy keep it up.
well i guess if you need to resort to childish thing like name calling and such, go for it.

well i guess if you need to resort to childish thing like name calling and such, go for it.

Dude if anyone acts childish around here sometimes it's you with your almighty "SEARCH" patrol duty job lol...sorry just had to say it:) take a chill pill on that bro ain't no one paying you for it.

Thats cool.. Tell Him/Her I said nan nan a boo boo! :N

Um.. Okay.

I figured it out, he things a 3 year old has the mentality of a 3 month old, so if we dumb everything down he might get it. So this statement is correct because it's all he knows:

you seriously are saying things that make you sound gay.

No Bro.. You've repeatedly proved that it is indeed YOU with the homo tendencies. Ive never in my life met anyone with so many "gay" innuendos as you..

Never.:rolleyes:

Your either imagining things or reading your own posts thinking they're mine. I never wanted to :q:q:q:q anyone here or want them to kiss my ass, you have.

Because it appears you don't know what an innuendo is, here's a link to help you: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innuendos

Go ahead and keep on flaming :rolleyes:

yea you did, it was actually the first thing that you said to me. i said that other things are the main factors in the quality of the unit, and that pre output voltage isnt as important, then you told me that my comment was misleading which means that you must believe the opposite.

Well Ill have to check that.. I dont recall ever stating it was the only important factor.. Its obvious that volt out is not the ONLY important factor.. But it is an important one. That was the point.

I didnt resort to anything.. your lil cheerleader :wrench:wave started name calling first. Im just letting him wallow in it.

Dude if anyone acts childish around here sometimes it's you with your almighty "SEARCH" patrol duty job lol...sorry just had to say it:) take a chill pill on that bro ain't no one paying you for it.

:I

I didn't know grammar and punctuation meant so much on here.

Neither did I. :cool:

I figured it out, he things a 3 year old has the mentality of a 3 month old, so if we dumb everything down he might get it. So this statement is correct because it's all he knows:

You still havent figured out you lost? Wow. Oh.. And Its "thinks" not "things" ( bet ya hate u tried raggin on my internet grammar now dont ya?) :lol:

Your either imagining things or reading your own posts thinking they're mine. I never wanted to :q:q:q:q anyone here or want them to kiss my ass, you have.

:confused:

Because it appears you don't know what an innuendo is, here's a link to help you: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/innuendos

:blah:

Go ahead and keep on flaming :rolleyes:

Nah.. Im good. Your not fun anymore. I won you lost. Simple. :woowoo2:

How smooth the tc ride compared to the ls???

The LS feels comfy as hell to me.

But then again the tc has air so thats an apples to oranges comparison.

The LS feels comfy as hell to me.

But then again the tc has air so thats an apples to oranges comparison.

The LS is comfortable too.. But getting out of a LS and jumping into a TC your gonna definitely notice a difference. lol

I won you lost. Simple. :woowoo2:

When was there something to win? You're one confused homo.

How smooth the tc ride compared to the ls???

Well lets put it this way, there's a reason the towncar has almost perennially been Lincolns #1 seller. Also why don't change it much if at all from year to year. It's a shame it's going away without a proper replacement.

when was there something to win? You're one confused homo.

lol.. Ur like a mosquito that wont die.. :cool:

Well lets put it this way, there's a reason the towncar has almost perennially been lincolns #1 seller. Also why don't change it much if at all from year to year. It's a shame it's going away without a proper replacement.

+1.

Members online

No members online now.
Back