Lincoln Town Car Vid - Attn Petkel

4V outputs are good but ill take a pioneer with 2V outputs anyday over anything from jensen or phase linear.

agreed, the quality of the components and the GUI are #1, preout voltage isn't the most important spec, thats why amps have gain adjustments!

Normally I don't like the flip up screens, but that's pretty Badass!

What brand are the subs? I didn't recognize them...

Thanks for the video. I'll post mine up after the sub breaks in properly.

Same here I don't like any flip screens they look corny to me but yours is aight. The screen is huge. Looks like a cop car with their monitors that they have.

My Pioneer has three 4V outputs so really nothing special. My Jensen a few years ago also had 4V outputs again nothing special. A lot of the China units on Ebay have 4V outputs so again nothing special...:D

Ok buddy.. U obviously missed the part where i said it then runs into a 13.5v spider. In no way am im claiming this to be the best HU out there but it is Definitely not "basic".. Plus the fact that my screen is 8.5 inches.. (biggest on the market right now) And also.. I havent even read off the spec sheet yet! :cool:

agreed, the quality of the components and the GUI are #1, preout voltage isn't the most important spec, thats why amps have gain adjustments!

Thats totally untrue!! Your right amps have gain adjustments but all your gonna do is amplify a dirty or weak signal.. volt out is the cleanest signal u can send to an amp and the higher the number the better.. so the It isnt the most important spec comment is misleading..

Same here I don't like any flip screens they look corny to me but yours is aight. The screen is huge. Looks like a cop car with their monitors that they have.

lol.. trust me, im the furthest thing from the cops!:D

I'm not a fan of flip out screens to me they are really out dated & they look cheesy especially in a car like the LS. Double din units give it that clean factory look. I will admit the 8.5 inch screen would be sick & I would love mine to be that size in a double din.

I just puked in my mouth. I drove a town car back in the day and wouldn't have been caught dead with those wheels.

I had a killer sounds system in my towncar too, but I went the simple look, powerful punch route. Get in the car inspecting then when the system turns on Boom! Function before form has always been my moto. Never had anything stolen from my car either, because it wasn't flashy in a steal me way.

Thats totally untrue!! Your right amps have gain adjustments but all your gonna do is amplify a dirty or weak signal.. volt out is the cleanest signal u can send to an amp and the higher the number the better.. so the It isnt the most important spec comment is misleading..

Quality cables and equipment and lower voltage won't make any difference.

Can't take criticism, alright but beware of the internet.

"i just puked in my mouth" isn't criticism, that's being a jerk. And Stackzzz was cool about it still. many others here would have ROASTED your ass. Come on man, get right or get left.

Thats totally untrue!!
you wrong plain and simple

Your right amps have gain adjustments but all your gonna do is amplify a dirty or weak signal..
a quality unit, wont have a dirty signal, even if the pre output voltage is less than 2 volts

volt out is the cleanest signal u can send to an amp and the higher the number the better.. so the It isnt the most important spec comment is misleading..
not true, if the quality of the components are garbage, then the sound wont even get processed well and that is how you get a dirty signal, crap processing will have crap results no matter how high the voltage is,
congrats, you have over 13 volts of garbage signal, due to your third rate digital to analog converter, and DSP.

No Offense But you sound stupid as hell.

Your the one dumb ass that doesn't know his :q:q:q:q.

"i just puked in my mouth" isn't criticism, that's being a jerk. And Stackzzz was cool about it still. many others here would have ROASTED your ass. Come on man, get right or get left.

How about you get real. This ain't no place for pantiwaists, if you can't take the heat then get out. If op didn't want other opinion because he's to much of a panzy to handle it then he shouldn't have posted it on this forum because it's definitely the wrong forum for the faint at heart.

Oh, and 1loudls is right.

How about this.. :q:q:q:q Loud Ls And :q:q:q:q Mechanic Boy. The problem with yall is yall think books and specs tell u everything.. since loud ls loves to "meter" everything why dont u "meter" the signal and compare a regular signal going to the amp and a volted signal.. i bet ur amp will be alot cleaner, stable, and happier with a stronger signal. Us boys over here at pound for pound car club aint buying it. Ill Put My system up against yalls anyday and blow the damn hinges off the trunk. Yall must be butt buddies. And mechanic boy.. ur the real pansy.. ur goofy ass got exposed by me AND quick Ls now ur gonna ride louds nutsack huh? both of yall can kiss my ass. To everyone that enjoyed the vid and can actually sit back and take it for wat it was intended for.. wich is to show the progress.. Thank You. For those that jus wanna debate and rag all day.. take ur tampons out.

cant we all just get along!

thats what i be sayin too.. everybody that talks to me kno im a cool dude.. but these 2 flamers jus pissed me off. The damn vid was to show pektel my new UNFINISHED set up. and ill be damned if someone didnt have to make the thread a beef. thats why i dont post :q:q:q:q on here.

There's a very nice Town Car in "Lincoln Lawyer". And, it's a good movie!

thats what i be sayin too.. everybody that talks to me kno im a cool dude.. but these 2 flamers jus pissed me off. The damn vid was to show pektel my new UNFINISHED set up. and ill be damned if someone didnt have to make the thread a beef. thats why i dont post :q:q:q:q on here.

I gave you a helluva hard time when you first joined (mostly because of the grammar). Now that you've survived the hazing (and pretty much type with good grammar now), it's all good from here.

All good here. I don't post on any other forum because I hate watching people cower behind the anonymity of the internet. I really hadn't seen much of that on here so I spoke when I would normally ignore it. We all know this isn't a place to get your hand held and everyone gives very honest opinions, but they do it the right way.

Anyway, if there's anything else about... anything send the word through mechanicMAN, because I don't go back and forth with boys.

I gave you a helluva hard time when you first joined (mostly because of the grammar). Now that you've survived the hazing (and pretty much type with good grammar now), it's all good from here.

Lol.. Its all good here too bro.

All good here. I don't post on any other forum because I hate watching people cower behind the anonymity of the internet. I really hadn't seen much of that on here so I spoke when I would normally ignore it. We all know this isn't a place to get your hand held and everyone gives very honest opinions, but they do it the right way.

Anyway, if there's anything else about... anything send the word through mechanicMAN, because I don't go back and forth with boys.

+1

cant we all just get along!

Sorry, I can't get along with a man that says he wants to :q:q:q:q me. I ain't gay so it just ain't going to happen.

Make sure u swallow.

How about this.. :q:q:q:q Loud Ls And :q:q:q:q Mechanic Boy.... ....Yall must be butt buddies. And mechanic boy.. ur the real pansy.. ur goofy ass got exposed by me AND quick Ls now ur gonna ride louds nutsack huh? both of yall can kiss my ass.

It was fun watching this imbecile make a mockery for himself but him coming out of the closet is when this tread is out of control.

Yea, his grammar is at a almost at a 4th grade level now. Still doesn't know how to use apostrophes or to capitalize at the beginning of all sentences. Keep working with him.

Survived the hazy? Hazing must be weak these days, what did he have to do, wax his legs? Would make sense as he wants to :q:q:q:q guys on here.

I ain't no boy, that's just the online name I've always used since I created my first email address, back in the days of Windows 95.

Sorry, I can't get along with a man that says he wants to :q:q:q:q me. I ain't gay so it just ain't going to happen.

Lmao.. Um.. What?! Where tha hell did ANYONE say they wanted to :q:q:q:q you?! :confused:

It was fun watching this imbecile make a mockery for himself but him coming out of the closet is when this tread is out of control.

Hmm... I see a grammar mistake lol.. is it mockery "for" himself or mockery "OF" himself.. Oh.. and its "thread" Not "Tread" lol.. u cant even insult someone correctly. (and im still confused on where i "came out the closet")

Yea, his grammar is at a almost at a 4th grade level now. Still doesn't know how to use apostrophes or to capitalize at the beginning of all sentences. Keep working with him.

And you cant spell or form complete sentences.. what ur point? lol
Oh... and make sure ur using complete sentences before u rag on mine.. See above sentence's of urs.. I made the error's bold just for u.. .
:lol:

Survived the hazy? Hazing must be weak these days, what did he have to do, wax his legs? Would make sense as he wants to :q:q:q:q guys on here.

Hmm.. waxing legs.. seems like ur the one coming out the closet.. What guy even thinks this :q:q:q:q up?! :shifty:

I ain't no boy, that's just the online name I've always used since I created my first email address, back in the days of Windows 95.

You sir are indeed A BOY. A Closet, cum gurgling one. (since we wanna say gay jokes)

Dude ur sorry ass is lame as hell.. Mr "Mechanicboy" lmao.. i bet u have alot of "lube" for ur "tools" too huh?
*owned*
Ps.. all you had to do was keep ur lame ass comment to yourself. See what happens when ur an a.s.s.hole to ppl for no reason? Next time I wont be so nice. Mmmkaay? Now F.u.c.k Off or go sodomize your exhaust pipe or something. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back