Lincoln Town Car Vid - Attn Petkel

You know what the best part is.. Every time the bass hits, we can't hear a damn thing your saying.. So when you were explaining the amp, we didn't hear a word.. :lol:

You know what the best part is.. Every time the bass hits, we can't hear a damn thing your saying.. So when you were explaining the amp, we didn't hear a word.. :lol:

lol.. i knew that was gon happen.. :q:q:q:qty cam. but yall get tha point! lol:cool:

Normally I don't like the flip up screens, but that's pretty Badass!

What brand are the subs? I didn't recognize them...

Thanks for the video. I'll post mine up after the sub breaks in properly.

nice.

I bump that song in my ride too it hits hard!!

Normally I don't like the flip up screens, but that's pretty Badass!

What brand are the subs? I didn't recognize them...

Thanks for the video. I'll post mine up after the sub breaks in properly.

Thanks man.. and the subs are AudioPipes 15's

nice.

I bump that song in my ride too it hits hard!!

Yea savage life hits haaard!

That flip screen is pretty sick!

It sounded like someone pressed mute on your voice whenever the bass would hit

Yeah that head unit is a new one on me, never seen that before. Cool!

Head unit doesnt look like anything special just a basic power acoustic unit
which is similar to jensen.

Theyre not great but will get the job done.

I haven't kept up on flip screens. Do they all open like that?

No, most of them come out like his started too then just flip up.. his like came straight out, did a cartwheel, and then a summersault.. Nice HU

I've never seen one open like that. Looks pretty cool. I'm sure it sounds good in person, but like stackzzz said, :q:q:q:qty camera. I've never seen a video where a stereo bass comes out sounding good. Exaust sounds good though ;) (fix the tick!) lol

Head unit doesnt look like anything special just a basic power acoustic unit
which is similar to jensen.

Theyre not great but will get the job done.

nothing basic about this unit bro.. with "volt out" plugs.. no sir. nothing "basic" about it.. lol:cool:

HU is fine and dandy until the motor dies and it doesn't flip out anymore, that's why I won't get a flip out HU.

nothing basic about this unit bro.. with "volt out" plugs.. no sir. nothing "basic" about it.. lol:cool:

Not dissin your stuff...but power acoustic isnt known for their headunits like pioneer, kenwood, or alpine.

trust me i have a jensen in the other ride and i learned my lesson.

Im gonna avoid moving parts with my next headunit cause those motors will crap out eventually.

HU is fine and dandy until the motor dies and it doesn't flip out anymore, that's why I won't get a flip out HU.

thats why i purchased the extended warranty!! plus the shop knows me pretty well so im sure i culd just swap it out!
Not dissin your stuff...but power acoustic isnt known for their headunits like pioneer, kenwood, or alpine.

trust me i have a jensen in the other ride and i learned my lesson.

no offense takin bro.. im just saying that this particular unit has 4v out thats running into a 13.5 volt out spider.. so that alone makes it a BEAST! most kenwoods and alpines are 52x4 or at the MOST 2v out! the signal going to my amp NEVER drops below 13v! :cool:

Im gonna avoid moving parts with my next headunit cause those motors will crap out eventually.
dude, i couldn't agree with you more, my HU runs windows, i NEED as few thing as possible that could go wrong :D

Minds well cross that off the list because Windows SUCKS! I've never had a good Windows mobile phone and I'm assuming your HU is running the same stuff?

yea it runs windows CE in the background, under the AVIC GUI, takes a long time to turn on, but its also the main reason for the hack ability of the system. there have been so many different good mod files that have taken a hard to use system and made it one of the best.

thats why i purchased the extended warranty!! plus the shop knows me pretty well so im sure i culd just swap it out!

no offense takin bro.. im just saying that this particular unit has 4v out thats running into a 13.5 volt out spider.. so that alone makes it a BEAST! most kenwoods and alpines are 52x4 or at the MOST 2v out! the signal going to my amp NEVER drops below 13v! :cool:

My Pioneer has three 4V outputs so really nothing special. My Jensen a few years ago also had 4V outputs again nothing special. A lot of the China units on Ebay have 4V outputs so again nothing special...:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back