Lincoln Town Car Vid - Attn Petkel

Gonna be a tuff year for them if there is one. Bears all the way next year!

no way, the D is making a comeback, we all ready took back murder capital of the US:rolleyes:

crap, i couldn't even type that with a straight face:D

no way, the D is making a comeback, we all ready took back murder capital of the US:rolleyes:

crap, i couldn't even type that with a straight face:D

I couldn't even read all of that with a straight face. :D I guess the D might...... nope it's gonna be a tuff year.

A few pics from this past weekend show in Anaheim (Fabulous Fords show). This looked so much like Stacksss' car:

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

Color makes a world of difference. A car like that just doesn't look right in sports car red.

I really dislike bright colors like red.

I prefer darker colors like grays and black. Black is the worst to maintain though.

I really dislike bright colors like red.

I prefer darker colors like grays and black. Black is the worst to maintain though.

Me too. My TC was a metallic charcoal grey. Didn't really show scratches and wasn't hard to keep clean looking.

"truthfully im a cheap mutha:q:q:q:q@"
+1
i laughed so hard, have to agree its the same :q:q:q:q in walmart...and for us broke asses who put all our money to the LS (and TC) well we gotta save a buck or two when ya can...
Nice car. Exhaust sounds great. certainly not ur grandpas Tc

"truthfully im a cheap mutha:q:q:q:q@"
+1
i laughed so hard, have to agree its the same :q:q:q:q in walmart...and for us broke asses who put all our money to the LS (and TC) well we gotta save a buck or two when ya can...
Nice car. Exhaust sounds great. certainly not ur grandpas Tc

Thanks man.. Hell Im just keepin it real.. lol.

Your color is nice. Matter of fact, all the hard ones I've seen have been that color.

Preciate that bro. I looked my color up.. its toreador red.. i "think" lol

Thanks man.. Hell Im just keepin it real.. lol.

Preciate that bro. I looked my color up.. its toreador red.. i "think" lol

Definition of TOREADOR

: torero, bullfighter

See toreador defined for English-language learners »

Origin of TOREADOR

Spanish, from torear to fight bulls, from toro bull, from Latin taurus— more at taurine

Sounds about right :D Bullfighter red!

Thats OBI....he has an account here but stopped posting.

I would not ruin an ls with all that stuff. his car actually sags in the rear from all the weight of the subs and amps.

It sounds good...but then again you dont need 10 amps, 16 batteries and a wall of subs to hit hard.

Put 2000rms at 1ohm on a single sub in a large ported box and you can do hair tricks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back