Lincoln LS gen1/gen 2 led interior switch and gaugeface conversion kits

Oooh yes. I can change those also. Customer preferred to have it left stock

ok cool. if i can scrape up the cash i might do this. again, awesome work.

No problem. Lvc members get lifetime warranty repair on conversion Just pay shipping

I have a gen 2 kit just need headlight switch last customer's switch was trashed When sent it

I would need you to either send me your stuff to modify or I will need to charge you a core until I receive your old parts.

Wow that blue looks good. I saw gauge face conversion and thought that you meant my 1st Gen could use a 2nd Gen gaugeface.... got me all excited lol. Definitely interested.

I have a gen1 kit available but it's incomplete. I would need some parts from you

Anyone wanting to do a conversion this is the man to go to. Had him do some work for me on my 01 LS and he even fixed a mess someone else I used prior to meeting him and he took care of me. Fast fast turn around great guy and stands behind his work you will not be disappointed with the results!!!!

Anyone wanting to do a conversion this is the man to go to. Had him do some work for me on my 01 LS and he even fixed a mess someone else I used prior to meeting him and he took care of me. Fast fast turn around great guy and stands behind his work you will not be disappointed with the results!!!!

. Thanks bud, you know what's up.I gotcha homie

It would be more cost effective if you had it Done all at once. Saves you on shipping

uploadfromtaptalk1386974431276.jpg
Purple

uploadfromtaptalk1386974431276.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back