Lincoln LS gen1/gen 2 led interior switch and gaugeface conversion kits

second gen blue led conversion available and collecting dust..someone please get it out of

my trunk its boxed sealed and ready for a new home!!!!!!

lvc meet is just around the corner....

i want someone sporting this in the good ol stl that im pissed about not going to!

im getting married and im on a spending leash!!

For you LS2001

20130605_211633.jpg

could you make something like the console u show for the lincoln ls ... maybe like the new fords how the cup holders light up ?

Yeah.I can make a led cupholder lighting kit for you

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I have some stuff I'll pm you a list of the few things I have later on today:cool:

That is some awesome work right there, but I didnt see any photos of the HVAC unit, do you have any pics of what they look like? THX

Side Note: I converted all the lighting on My old 82 Mustang GT to LED and wow what a difference, i did my 82 GT in Blue. I had to do extensive work to the gauge cluster for it to properly reflect and light up the gauges properly.

Wow that looks great, I have a few questions for you.
do you modify the seat heat/cool lights as well? (3 indicator lights)
I see the auto Indicator is still green, is that light not swappable, or is that intentional?
Now, since i am picky, would the price change if i asked you to just modify my hvac controls instead of swapping controls with you (besides any additional shipping costs of course)
Sorry i am being such a picky bastard, i just love what you have done, and trying to consider buying kit from you, and just clearing things up on my end.

I can definitely just do your hvac there won't be a price change though and unfortunately the trans selector plate can't be modified.I tried...you would need to fab a new piece and add the selector options then do the lighting

I can definitely just do your hvac there won't be a price change though and unfortunately the trans selector plate can't be modified.I tried...you would need to fab a new piece and add the selector options then do the lighting
Im sorry i meant the Auto Button on the HVAC Controls.

I was worried about the lighting on the shifter. There is a bulb there though. #51 if I remember correctly. It's too bad that the plate won't come out

The plate can come out but sadly you need to mod it to get it a different color best thing you can do is just replace the bulb with an led.

so are the little indicator lights above the climate control and heated/cooled seats also converted or do they stay green?

Members online

No members online now.
Back