Lincoln LS Detail

Yea, I plan on getting a stage two, and a leather package next year i was very pleased... hopefully he gets his shirts made soon because i definitely want one.

Look at what came Fedex yesterday: :cool:

polish shoot.jpg

Very nice, I'm jealous. Did you get a chance to try any of my stuff out?

I was waiting for the pads. I had the 7424 for a few days now, but no pads to use it with. I have used the CG CWG and FK425. AMAZING the difference from the gold class wash and QD I was using before. I'm sold on both of those products. I think I'm going to try the natty's paste before I use the colinite 845, for the simple reason you gave that I'd have to wait too long to try another product :D Thanks again,man! I'll be pm'ing you when I get ready to use the Klasse SG, since I hear it's kind of finicky.

Oh, and I had a question for you too about the natty's red paste. When I got it, it was cracked into probably 6 or 7 pieces. Since I plan on applying it by machine, I need it in one piece to remove it to apply it to the LC pad. Will heating/melting it compromise the wax? That's the only way I can think of to re-solidify it.

Are the pieces too small to rub on the surface of the pad? I had the same problem, I just rubbed the smaller pieces into the pad. I got the 425 from fk1usa.com. Go to the detail section of the products tab and you can find it in gallon sized for ~$28 with a 4.99 flat rate for shipping. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I was down in Atlantic City destroying my bank account.

I believe I am placing the order for the foam cannon tomorrow. I can't wait for the writeup, stay tuned ladies and gents...

Cannon is coming this tuesday. I'll be making a little writeup with the soaps and equipment that I have purchased. Also, I've been turned on to a wax by Collinite that has competed with, and triumphed over, ridiculously expensive waxes, all for 30 bucks. Here is the link to the test. (56k pic heavy) http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4778

It is called Collinite Marque D’Elegance Carnauba Paste Wax #915.
http://autogeek.net/collinite-marque-wax-915.html

Also added to my arsenal this week...
http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Detailing_Brazilian_Carnauba_Wet_Finish_Wax_p/wac_104.htm
http://www.chemicalguys.com/Auto_Paint_Reconditioning_EZ_Creme_Glaze_Acrylic_p/gap_111.htm

I can't wait to use the Butter Wet Wax as a topper, it's a shame it only lasts about a week. The EZ Creme Glaze is supposed to be one of the best glazes on the market. Anything can bond to it and it offers amazing depth and clarity, as well as imperfection hiding. I know a gallon was a little overkill, but come on...

I also received a 16oz size of Citrus Wash and CLEAR, which is like catching a unicorn. You have to special order it, it's not listed on their site yet, if ever. It's like Citrus Wash and Gloss, without the glossing agent and it is much stronger. Should be awesome in my foam cannon. I got it for free thanks to the awesome guys at Chemicalguys.com.

Just found out that detailedimage.com offers Citrus Wash and Clear in 16oz sizes for 9 bucks.

So which foam cannon did you end up going with? Nice score on the 915, butter wet wax, and ez creme glaze. Can't wait to see those results!

So which foam cannon did you end up going with? Nice score on the 915, butter wet wax, and ez creme glaze. Can't wait to see those results!

Didn't get the 915, but will soon. The butter wet wax was just applied and is curing as we speak, so I'll post results later. As far as the foam cannon goes, around the detailing threads it is known as the Shadybreal foam cannon. Jason from Deep Gloss knows all about it, it's completely top of the line. I'll ask him to chime in with some information.

So which foam cannon did you end up going with?

The foam cannon doesn't have a "name" it is a unit that I was introduced to - the vendor is not an on-line vendor nor are they known within the "detailing circles" .. the actual foamer and handle is imported from italy

It comes with

50 ft professional grade hose
Foaming Cannon w/ bottle
New Trigger
Adjustable nozzle
Quick connects at every connection
*The plastic used on these components is high grade*

If you have looked at my thread on this forum or any of my threads on detailingblisss.com you can see the thick, rich foam it produces

In my most sarcastic voice: "Ahh thanks for clearing that up!"

So from what I've read it's member shadybreal on detailing bliss that sends over a foam gun that attaches to almost any pressure washer instead of a regular hose.

so, I guess i'll rephrase. Which pressure washer did you end up going with? And what was the price of the foam gun attachment from shadybreal?

So, forgive my ignorance, but this package will work for any pressure washer? Or are there specific ones you recommend?

So, forgive my ignorance, but this package will work for any pressure washer? Or are there specific ones you recommend?

If you already have a pressure washer you can send me the information (model number / PSI / GPM / Etc) and maybe even a picture of where the hose to the pressure handle goes out and I can see if there is an option for you.. chanced are that with the complete set up it will fit no prob with the correct couplings

I don't have a pressure washer... yet. That's hopefully next on my list. but I don't want to spend 500 bucks on one.

Members online

Back