Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

yea but 1st gen are super easy, 2nd gen headlights dont just come apart with a little heat, they have to be cut open, and then resealed shut. its very time consuming, and therefore has to be expensive to really make any good amount of money doing it.

Makes sense

If i had a first gen i would attempt it myself.

But i have those outrageously overpriced oem hids and if i screw them up well im screwed.

Man I must be the only idiot who paid the full $199 for them

you're not alone, but it was worth it :cool:

If i had a first gen i would attempt it myself.

But i have those outrageously overpriced oem hids and if i screw them up well im screwed.

Do it yourself, you have to work hard to mess the lights ups How do you think you'll mess the lights up anyway? I took the plunge on this mod on hid headlights without knowing what I was doing. Andrizzle had just done his the previous week so I couldn't wait and did them too without instruction. You guys have a video now, where you can atleast see whats happening and get more of an idea on it.

Yea I wish Alax had got them before me, that way I would have spread the rings out and cut it a little differently!

Lol. With all the interest in these lately, I should clean up my old ones and get a bid war on them. (I am lazy)

Ok so I just talked to them again. These are the Orion V2's which are by far the best on the market at this time, the other guy that quoted me doesn't have the same quality so in the interest of getting everyone on LVC the best product I'm going to stick with Lightwurkz who I've dealt with in the past. If you can find someone who provides the same quality for a better price give me the details and I will negotiate with them.

those are still LED's right?

If you guys need them installed PM me, my price is the same as Alax's.. Rollin is sending me his headlights in the upcoming month.

Yeah but thats only gen I right??

Yea I wish Alax had got them before me, that way I would have spread the rings out and cut it a little differently!

Lol. With all the interest in these lately, I should clean up my old ones and get a bid war on them. (I am lazy)

Or you can just sell them to me and i will paypal a fair price for them asap.

well then soopa looks like you may have $1000 worth of business.
depends on how fast i can get them back though.

I dont think it would be wise to drive without headlights in the front of the vehicle.

well then soopa looks like you may have $1000 worth of business.
depends on how fast i can get them back though.

I dont think it would be wise to drive without headlights in the front of the vehicle.

It's fine if you aren't planning on driving at night!

I have gone without lights multiple times

I have to drive at night for work.

I can go without lights tuesday thru friday.

Yeah very funny.

Let me drive with fogs and no contacts in and see how far i get.

Members online

No members online now.
Back