Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

of coolant pipe interest?

oh and according to their website, their custom order request is full for the year.

i'd be down for a set just let me know...coachellas coming up and i need to save for that too.

Rollin already has a list.. Search Rollin and KillerGlass.. :)

There was a list in the topic. Gen1 and Gen2 V8's were listed seperately. I will bump the topic. I do need to call them about the matter. See if I can get a discount. Since I am the "test monkey".:lol:

LOL....i actually do have a flashlight that outputs 300 lumens.

I used it in iraq to make the detainees in the prsion when they didnt wanna go to sleep...shined it in their eyes lol.

They also make HID flashlights.

haha my buddie had a flashlight from the military. :q:q:q:q was litterally brighter than the brights on his jimmy >_<

Gen I or II .. No real difference besides stretching the larger ring out. Even if its grey sealed or black cutting them open then sealing is the way to go. Alax has a video of how to but if you guys dont want to mess with it, that's where I can help out. $100 +shipping there and back. If I get them late in the week like a thurs or friday they would be sent out monday morning for sure.
I got to school Tues and thurs all day, but I can get a pair of headlights done in a day no problem.

I will have you do it then.

Ill be in contact with you through pm about it.

hey sorry guys, some personal things have come up and im not gonna be able to do it :(

sorry.... this girl i know, we're really good friends, just found out shes pregnant so i need to help her

lol, hopefully i get my taxes in time so i can still jump in on this deal

Count me in also ! Just installing them will be fun :( Any T.O guys on this?

Members online

No members online now.
Back