K&N Intake Deal

What's the average cost for the Eibach springs? I'm in contact for a group buy on these also.

Oh goodness lol. Don't they go for around $300 a set or less? I'm not into that one. I'm not dropping on stock 17's so much tire to fill in the wheel well.

If its a considerable discount for the group deal on the eibachs I'm in! Haha. Count on that T-Money lol.

I did a quick search just with google shopping. 2 places offer them for around 240 ish. And the rest are 274 or more.

Lol. I wouldn't be on this either. I'd be doing it to help those that do save. I want to keep stock height and upgrade from stock 17's to 19's. There was a link someone posted that would compare tire/wheel sizes with the ones you have to the ones you want. I plan on getting just a little more tire on the 19's to fill in the gap and still have no issues with rubbing or turning.

I'm going to run 245/40/19 with eibachs. Because even at stock height there's still to much gap even with the 40 series. I know someone with the same wheels who runs this size with eibachs so I know it works. most people with 19's go 245/35/19 with eibachs.

Depending on how wide the tire is and wheel offset and all that jazz your at least going to want a 45 series. But really you should just lower. Sexy sexy sexy.

Oh and the overall diameter of the 245/40/19 is a tad bigger then stock.

I believe 1010tires.com
Has a feature where you can compare any tire size and it'll tell you all the specs including how much your speedometer will be off.

Last edited:
I might wait to set up this Eibach group buy until I fix my cats. No since of it looking "sexy" if it can't run "sexy" lol. When i get back in WV is when I'll order the cats and have a local shop there weld them out and in and put some mag mufflers on also. I might go with 7" tips, I believe that would fit in the cutouts.

I need to name my LS LOL.

Even with stock 17's, a drop will make your ls look sexier for sure.

OK guys. Sorry I didn't get to make the order in time to ship today. I went in to get my windshield tinted at 10am and left the place at 3pm. He had to do it twice cause the first time messed up on him. However, I did place the order and they will ship out tomorrow. Since they'll ship on Thursday he said we should receive them around Monday. I will be getting tracking numbers to you once I receive them. Also you will be receiving individual receipts with your intakes.

Good deal man. Better he fixed it now rather than later. No worries here. I guess my next weekend is booked, at least one of the days anyway

I just got off the phone with Don. He will be getting me those tracking numbers later today.

Update about the Eibachs. Right now the lowest price I have is $247 shipped. I'm waiting reply from one more person on these. I found out that Eibach sales them for $209 and the selling company marks them up for their profit. Not much room to work with, but we can save a little more on these.

Got mine today, just finished installing it :D Sounds just a bit different from my KKM with custom shield but looks way better.

Couple things that it doesn't say in the instructions that I had to do. I removed my headlight (probably wouldn't need to if you have the right size wrench). The two rubber tubes and the rubber seal need to be cut to length. When I went to install the U shape bracket it didn't have a nut for it. The directions don't show one so I found one that'll fit. Make sure to install the mass air sensor to the tube before installing the tube, if you don't you'll be taking the tube back out ;) Everything else went smooth.

Thank you HighRule for putting this on!

IMG_7584.jpg

IMG_7589.jpg

No problem man. Can't wait to get mine but I might not use it right away, if hite337 wants to work something out.

I might see how many people are interested in a group buy of the Eibachs. The lowest price I can put together is $247 shipped. Also might be able to get a group buy on LED lights (full conversion). From what I was told if we can get enough people on this, we'll be getting about 50+% off.

Got mine today, just finished installing it :D Sounds just a bit different from my KKM with custom shield but looks way better.

I'm going to change this. It sounds a lot better! Has a deeper tone now probably because of the tube.

Couple things that it doesn't say in the instructions that I had to do. I removed my headlight (probably wouldn't need to if you have the right size wrench). The two rubber tubes and the rubber seal need to be cut to length. When I went to install the U shape bracket it didn't have a nut for it. The directions don't show one so I found one that'll fit. Make sure to install the mass air sensor to the tube before installing the tube, if you don't you'll be taking the tube back out ;) Everything else went smooth.

Thanks for the teaser for me. I could of had mine in last night but the bloody apartment office was closed. I'm going to get the right size wrench as my headlights are a PITA to get in and out because of broken mounts.

Thanks HighRule!

Thanks for the teaser for me. I could of had mine in last night but the bloody apartment office was closed. I'm going to get the right size wrench as my headlights are a PITA to get in and out because of broken mounts.

Thanks HighRule!

No problem. The crappy thing is, everyone else will have theirs installed before I even receive mine.

No problem. The crappy thing is, everyone else will have theirs installed before I even receive mine.

Haha don't bet on it. I'm bound to run into some problem. BTW the payment should have gone through since I've confirmed the shipment.

Yeah I can transfer it to my bank on saturday and it will be available in my bank next wed or thurs.

Got mine today and installed it tonight. i too was missing a nut but you will have an extra from the left side of the air silencer so no problem there. It is definetely louder, especially around 2500-3500 RPM where it really growls. After taking it for some spirited driving then checking my hoses i noticed that while the engine bay was hot the tube and the metal on the filter itself was ice cold, showing the cool air intake working like a charm. Very happy with my purchase, thanks again for putting this together!

I just received mine. I thought the heatshield was going to be plastic, like the others I've seen in stores.

Members online

Back