K&N Intake Deal

H

HighRule

I just got off the phone with a guy named Don. He's a seller for K&N.

If I can get 5+ orders for the intake that fits Gen II V8's. He will do them for $200 shipped to your door. Edit: Shipping free for US only.
http://store.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-2562

I was going to hold off on getting one until I fixed my cats, but at this price I'm going for it.

I need at least 4 more people if you're interested.

1. HighRule
2. RodLS
3. T-money
4. T-money
5. MaddShadez
6. jmtieso

7. Maybe stihlboy

Arrgggg... wheels, brakes, now this...

I'm in.

1. HighRule
2. RodLS

Ooh group buys are awesome. If I hadnt just gotten a smoken deal on an ex-LVCers K&N I would jump on this

I know some people claim these improve hp slightly but how does it affect mpg? I read on here it can improve it hurt it depending how you drive.

MPG with the LS sucks regardless lol.

I dont even bother to care anymore.

That's a whale of a deal! I paid almost $300 for mine.

sorry didn't mean to derail the thread with my cat question...by the way those are price IMHO. I'd rather get some magnaflow universal hi flow cats and have a shop custom make something than buy those(which I'm doing lol)...

Super good deal on the intake tho!

Why has the gen 2 filter kit remained so high for a car that is at best 6 years old? Thinking out loud.

Why has the gen 2 filter kit remained so high for a car that is at best 6 years old? Thinking out loud.

Its much cheaper on ebay...i didnt pay near msrp and mine shipped straight from K&N themselves...also its the best sounding/looking intake for 03+.

And most other intakes cost around the same as well.

Its much cheaper on ebay...i didnt pay near msrp and mine shipped straight from K&N themselves...also its the best sounding/looking intake for 03+.

And most other intakes cost around the same as well.

AH yes glad you bring this up! I bought my intake from you and it sounds awesome! You have that 57 series and it sounds better?

ooh, so they're basically just eating shipping costs?

Seems that way. I guess I'll buy it through that listing and spend the extra $14.64 lol. Unless we get 3 more people wanting to save $15 lol.

If the group buy doesn't happen I'll just keep pushing it off like I have for the past year.

I have the KKM with a home made heat shield but the shield is falling apart.

Back when I got my KKM I was looking at the K&N intakes and they were at $270ish so I held off. Seems they have dropped over the years or I didn't look hard enough.

Staff online

Members online

Back