Junkyard Trip Again on Friday. Who Needs What?

Gen 2 LS passenger side dash wood. This is the strip that is above the glove box. Mine is broke in the middle. I need a tan front drivers side door panel without all the switches. I have a hole in the armrest that is driving me crazy. This one has tan up top and grey on bottom. Tan passenger side rear door panel screw cover. This is the part that goes near the door handle. Mine has been missing for quite some time. If you need money upfront, get ahold of me. I have paypal.

How about the trunk carpet? The part that goes over the spare tire. Then again, shipping might be cost prohibitive.....

Hey Rollin, after looking at the pics of parts that you posted, I realize that my drivers side A pillar cover must have the tabs broken off at the bottom. I've been mulling this over for the last few weeks, why I have a gap between my dash and the bottom of the pillar cover. Would you or did you happen to run across any drivers side covers in the light tan for an '03?

Rollin,
I originally placed this in the other thread by accident.
Thanx,
John

Rollin: will you check on a center console without flip up cup holders in gray

Also need a rearview mirror for a 2000. Auto dim only, no compass

If you can get them for a really good price, I will take them.

Also can you look for me a gray sealant headlight for the passenger side

Thanks man

Hey Rollin, after looking at the pics of parts that you posted, I realize that my drivers side A pillar cover must have the tabs broken off at the bottom. I've been mulling this over for the last few weeks, why I have a gap between my dash and the bottom of the pillar cover. Would you or did you happen to run across any drivers side covers in the light tan for an '03?

Rollin,
I originally placed this in the other thread by accident.
Thanx,
John

You need an a-pillar driverside tan. See what I can do.

Rollin: will you check on a center console without flip up cup holders in gray

Also need a rearview mirror for a 2000. Auto dim only, no compass

If you can get them for a really good price, I will take them.

Also can you look for me a gray sealant headlight for the passenger side

Thanks man

All the headlights were gone already.

The gray centerconsole, I only found one and sold it. I will look thou.

The mirror will be a hit or miss.

All the headlights were gone already.

The gray centerconsole, I only found one and sold it. I will look thou.

The mirror will be a hit or miss.

Headlight- dang
Console- hopefully you find another one
Mirror- I can still see out of mine. It is just always on auto-dim because my subs broke it when I had two of them in my trunk.

Will you also see if you can find the underneath engine splash guard. Thanks for your prompt response and helping gestures.

Any gen 2?

I need the plastic piece that goes around the shifter and up around the ashtray and power plugs.

Also, I need one of those U nut or whatever they are called that holds the top of the headlight on. Maybe the gen 1s have the same nut.

Need a picture of what you need. Not understanding exactly what it is. Thanks.:)

I am looking for a 00-02 front driver side door with handle. I do NOT need the mirror, guts, or interior panel. Mine got broken in to. If its black thats better. I am not sure what they usually go for at the yards but if it is better you could call or text me if there is one and let me know what they want for it before removing it? 636-448-0429. I also need a rear speaker grille for a "light grey interior" and the black dash center vent but not the info center buttons.

Thanks!

Gen 2 LS passenger side dash wood. This is the strip that is above the glove box. Mine is broke in the middle. I need a tan front drivers side door panel without all the switches. I have a hole in the armrest that is driving me crazy. This one has tan up top and grey on bottom. Tan passenger side rear door panel screw cover. This is the part that goes near the door handle. Mine has been missing for quite some time. If you need money upfront, get ahold of me. I have paypal.

The dash piece shouldn't be a problem.

The door panel, cost to much to ship. Plus I am not sure if I can find one that isn't stained or beat to hell.

Passenger side rear door handle piece I might be able to find.

List so far:

1LoudLS strut covers
FALECF4 both mioors
voyeur strut covers
philly0420 seat bolts & seat surround screws
Villalta center console in black, might have to settle for another color and paint it.
tripolincoln center vent no buttons
rwurst918 dash wood trim, driverside door panel, & passengerside rear door handle trim piece
JMT03LSV8 driverside a-pillar in tan
SlickLS center console graphite, rear view mirror, psssengerside headlight gray sealent

If it's possible to ship it to Europe via USPS.... i need driver side A/C vent, i need that chrome thing but i will take all vent. I dont care how much will be shipping, but i need that thing, i can pay also for your effort doing that. Thanks anyway.

Need a picture of what you need. Not understanding exactly what it is. Thanks.:)

That piece.

03-ls-interior-2.jpg

And also if it has select shift (like in the picture) I need piece around the shifter that has the cutouts for P R N D. Mines has some scratches.

The flip open cupholders are also known as the Ninja cupholders.. So easy killer, it was a joke..

Well that's why it didn't make any sense! I've never heard that before!

@RollinLS - IDK what mioors are but I'm sure whatever you find for me will be great. :rolleyes:

If it's possible to ship it to Europe via USPS.... i need driver side A/C vent, i need that chrome thing but i will take all vent. I dont care how much will be shipping, but i need that thing, i can pay also for your effort doing that. Thanks anyway.

What color? I will try to help you out sir.:)

That piece.

03-ls-interior-2.jpg

And also if it has select shift (like in the picture) I need piece around the shifter that has the cutouts for P R N D. Mines has some scratches.

Sorry. I know for a fact there aren't any of them.:(

I need a 3rd brake light with cover from a gen 1. I have the black interior. Thanks

That piece.

03-ls-interior-2.jpg

It's ~$40 from Max or Team Ford. I just bought it; P/N 3W4Z-5404608-AAD

I need a 3rd brake light with cover from a gen 1. I have the black interior. Thanks

I know for a fact I can't get it in black.:( If you don't mind painting it, I can get it in another color.

Members online

No members online now.
Back