Junkyard Trip Again on Friday. Who Needs What?

Awesome! Please keep an eye out for those mirror shrouds yet and I also need a speaker cover for my passenger rear door panel in the charcoal gray color. Thanks!

Awesome! Please keep an eye out for those mirror shrouds yet and I also need a speaker cover for my passenger rear door panel in the charcoal gray color. Thanks!

I am sure I can get a speaker cover. I can give you the name of a company that makes interior paint. So you can color match the speaker grille. I have used this company before. Good stuff. Can't tell the difference.

I am sure I can get a speaker cover. I can give you the name of a company that makes interior paint. So you can color match the speaker grille. I have used this company before. Good stuff. Can't tell the difference.

That'd be sweet, thanks.

Rollin can you look for the back side of a seat for me?
i found out today the dealer ship cant get me just the back side. i woulld need a whole new seat...ugh.
black only pls.

i found out today the dealer ship cant get me just the back side. i woulld need a whole new seat...ugh.
black only pls.

Try here for the seat part: http://www.newfordparts.com/

Let me know ASAP about parts for the 2000's. I am going Saturday to look at 2 parts cars. Guy swears he is going to give me better than salvage prices! Heck I am getting 4 chrome stock rims with brand new tires for $150! Not sure what vent you are all asking for but point me in the right direction and I will try and pull em.

Didn't mean to HIJACK the thread but figured since I was going I would try and help out! Sorry Rollin!

Let me know ASAP about parts for the 2000's. I am going Saturday to look at 2 parts cars. Guy swears he is going to give me better than salvage prices! Heck I am getting 4 chrome stock rims with brand new tires for $150! Not sure what vent you are all asking for but point me in the right direction and I will try and pull em.

Didn't mean to HIJACK the thread but figured since I was going I would try and help out! Sorry Rollin!

need the center a/c vents right above the radio if you wouldnt mind

black only pls.

I doubt it in black. I will check.

More power to you, bro.:) So many members don't have junkyards to get parts. If we can help them out, its better for the community.:)

FYI for the gen II guys who want strut covers i picked up a second passenger side cover off ebay and it fit the driver side with no modification.

So rollin stock up on those.

FYI for the gen II guys who want strut covers i picked up a second passenger side cover off ebay and it fit the driver side with no modification.

So rollin stock up on those.

Those strut covers are a hot little item. I had two members wanting them. I found three sets. Had three members wanting the third set I found. I plan to grab them every chance I get. Members need them and wanted.

Want to buy the driver side cover back from me??

I dont need it and dont want to just trash it.

The strut covers are that popular huh? And they only put them on the gen1? Might have to be the next part I make.... could throw some Linc stars on top too...

As long as the weather is nice. I will be going friday.

Don't forget about me. I really need that engine splash guard underneath the engine. I don't know if I asked you, but could you look for a rearview mirror from a 2000 model. It only has the auto-dim, no compass. Thanks John

the strut covers are that popular huh? And they only put them on the gen1? Might have to be the next part i make.... Could throw some linc stars on top too...

make them!!

Don't forget about me. I really need that engine splash guard underneath the engine. I don't know if I asked you, but could you look for a rearview mirror from a 2000 model. It only has the auto-dim, no compass. Thanks John

I am looking at 2 2000's this weekend. Will check for the mirror and splashguard, I need them too! :D Will check for the center a/c vent for who asked, I will grab em both if they have em. Strut covers? Show me and I will grab them too.

UPDATE: I made a list of everything all asked for on this thread. If anyone needs anything else from a GEN 1 except MAJOR body panels let me know. My wallet isn't too deep but will try and swing all the parts I can.

BUMP! Last call for parts! Read above posts for the ones already asked for. Will try and grab anything else anyone needs. Please be "real" I can't send the tranny!

Members online

Back