Jamies official 98 lsc progress thread

Not raggin' on you Jamie, just having fun. I can safely say that you are appreciated, no matter what it seems like.

jesus christ half of you cant understand anything i type

I couldn't let this go... Perhaps the problem is that all your :q:q:q:qing posts are constantly littered with :q:q:q:qing "I said a naughty word" icons? :bowrofl:

Seriously, is there some forum setting I missed that allows me to see the :q:q:q:qing adult words? Who the :q:q:q:q are we protecting here anyway? The kids are on facebook, not here. They don't give a :q:q:q:q about Lincolns.

hey jamie i have a passanger side (upper and lower control) ill giv it to u for 75.00

If you don't get the strut from 97silverlsccobra, I've got a used Arnott strut you could have, but I think the strut might be binding. It didn't affect ride quality that i noticed, bub it did make a clunking noise. The rubber looks really good though. It at least wouldn't leak...

I know of some coil conversion kits in the junkyard near me. Interested in those? Last set I bought was $65 all together.

Hey my car isn't any better right now, I feel the pain. Jamie I know I'm new around here posting, but I've seen alot of the stuff that goes down, you help alot of people out but it's tough to get them to appreciate you for it when you appreciate yourself so much for doing it. Be humble, maybe your luck will improve. I don't mean to be disrespectful, but when you go off on these rants it makes people who try to be helpful in return to you want to puke. I know you are pissed, but this is written media, you could easily be more clear with your messages and make people understand what the :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:qkity :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q you are trying to say instead of ranting and then blaming us for having to decode your cryptographic messages. Beside that point, couldn't you easily get half these parts for chump change with the knowledge you have of finding parts for these cars? I mean control arms and strut rod bushings are just easy sh!t, and don't tell me good parts from a wrecked car will be unroadworthy or some crap like that, your wife and kids are just as important to you as any of our families are to all of us, but a used part or two isn't going to cause you to careen off of all the giant mountain roads we have here in FL. Damn, just drive it yourself after you fix it for a few hundred miles to be sure it's running proper.

Say goosfraba and rub your outer earlobes, you will calm down :rolleyes: I can check around the local yards near me for anything you might need, PM me if interested.

I hate to say it, but problems like these come with high mile cars.

Yeah seriously, these cars are quickly becoming impractical as daily drivers. One Mark is enough to drive a person insane and empty their pocketbook. Why anyone would want to own two (or more) is beyond me. Get yourself a used Ricer like I did and make the Mark a garage queen.

ok i will try to make everyone understand without the swears so no one can mistake it.
i have no money, even if i wanted to go to the junkyard to get cheap parts, who has been to a junkyard that hands out parts for free?? no money = no progress on the car why do you think i have offered to make trades with people, i have tons of parts yes, but i never have the parts i need for my personal vehicles, isnt that how it goes? if i have no money, why suggest to me to look here and look there, i know where to look, i know how to fix these cars, i know where deals are it doesnt do a damn bit og good if you have empty pockets lmao. i would drive the car myself and let my wife drive mine for now, BUT I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONEY, i cant even register the car for me to drive it myself, when i say no money, i mean i have about 60 bucks to my name, 60 bucks wont get me very far, maybe it 1835 i could have bought a house and a horse with that, but today that buys one tank of gas and lunch for the week at work! i also know better than a lot of people what high mile cars might need, i have no problem with having to spruce up this car, the problem is right now things are tougher for me than they ever have been. i work fulltime, and even working we applied for food stamps to help so my kids could eat without having to worry about anything, well because i got a raise at work they didnt cut my allowance back, they cut it off 100% $430 bucks a month in food allowance destroys my paycheck, now i have to find a way to be able to provide my cabinets and fridge with that amount of food from my check, and i'll gladly take pics of my fridge and cabinets if anyone would like to see how sad it is. i'm not saying i am the only one in this situation, but i think alot of people have a very poorly skewed picture of my life style, some people think i have all kinds of cars and money to throw around and it cant be any further from the truth, i make about $1,800 bucks a month at work, and my monthy bills are average of $2,200 a month, before car insurance, gas, food, i have to pull all that money out of my ass every month. last year at this time i had 3 cars registered and had money in my pocket at all times, now i have none at any time! i really think i am just going to get rid of my 97 , fix the 98 for her, and go buy a 500 dollar s-10 and live off whatever i get for my car until its gone. i'm tired of the struggle i break my balls for what? why do i work so hard to have this. maybe my days if driving a decent car should come to an end.

someone lock this thread if they would, i dont feel like this upside down post needs to go on any longer. sorry for the rant i'm just gonna take a break from here for a little bit.

bad97lsc said:
ok i will try to make everyone understand without the swears so no one can mistake it.
Great, sorry I was so sarcastic.

bad97lsc said:
i have no money, even if i wanted to go to the junkyard to get cheap parts, who has been to a junkyard that hands out parts for free?? no money = no progress on the car why do you think i have offered to make trades with people, i have tons of parts yes, but i never have the parts i need for my personal vehicles, isnt that how it goes?
Yeah, it is how it goes, pretty damn sh!tty situation I go through all the time too.

bad97lsc said:
if i have no money, why suggest to me to look here and look there, i know where to look, i know how to fix these cars, i know where deals are it doesnt do a damn bit og good if you have empty pockets lmao. i would drive the car myself and let my wife drive mine for now, BUT I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MONEY, i cant even register the car for me to drive it myself, when i say no money, i mean i have about 60 bucks to my name, 60 bucks wont get me very far,
No money is a subjective term in most situations. I know people who are broke when they have less than grand in the checking account. Clarity is key, and I feel you here, I'm pretty much t!ts up too.

bad97lsc said:
i really think i am just going to get rid of my 97 , fix the 98 for her, and go buy a 500 dollar s-10 and live off whatever i get for my car until its gone. i'm tired of the struggle i break my balls for what? why do i work so hard to have this. maybe my days if driving a decent car should come to an end.
Why would you fix a busted car, when you have a good one? Punishing yourself with this kind of self sorrow is stupid.

Just relax. I'm just as poor as you, I just don't tell everyone here because noone knows me well enough for it to matter. Something always comes around that will make you the extra dough to get sh!t done.

I have a brake problem driving me nucking futs, If you have some time for some mechanical work I have part of the money you need right now.

there is no way i would give my wife my 97, too many mods, totally not a daily driver for a woman to drive, she absolutely needs nothing like my car, a few hundred bucks will fix her car nice, its not a busted car, it runs and drives its far from busted.

there is no way i would give my wife my 97, too many mods, totally not a daily driver for a woman to drive, she absolutely needs nothing like my car, a few hundred bucks will fix her car nice, its not a busted car, it runs and drives its far from busted.

You called it unroadworthy, not me. If it cannot be driven on the road safely, it's busted IMHO. I was simply saying your selling your 97 is going to be regretable when you come to your senses, or solve the problems with the 98.

I find it odd that you need money for repairs and you ignore my offers to pay you for work. A few hundred will fix her car, so help me with my brakes on a day you can make time, and there's probably 1/3 of the money. I'm trying to help a local guy who helps others alot, and in turn it helps me by having a non-busted car. In the words of G.H.W. Bush, lol, good will begets good will.

i didnt ignore you i just didnt respond to you yet. what is wrong with your brakes, are you sure you want me working on it after wrecking dereks car? just pm me i'm not going on in this thread no more.

i didnt ignore you i just didnt respond to you yet. what is wrong with your brakes, are you sure you want me working on it after wrecking dereks car? just pm me i'm not going on in this thread no more.

No one is going to try to cut your balls off here, you are extended family.

Hell, what have you done to it???? to much for your wife to drive? My wife picks up the kids from school in hers, and its NA and best run now is 12:72 cant imagine it being Two Much:shifty:

when i say too much, it is too custom i am not going to give my wife something so sweet looking and clean and lowered just to see her destroy it, i break my balls to get what i have, my wife doesnt care what i go through to get what i have, so she could care less about taking care of it, thats why i have the custom sweet mark and she has the clean good running cheap high mile mark, its totally out of the question it will never happen unless i die.

Members online

No members online now.
Back