I'm Baaacckkk!!! (like anyone cares:-) Hi Everyone!

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hey, HEY! I went through another down turn, but after trying a few different MEDS, I think they finally got it right. Looking forward to catching up and learning some new things. Also, whats uuuuppppp!!! all you KC boys & girl:) I hope everyone has been doing well and keeping them between the lines.

Glad to hear from you again we were starting to get a little worried. Much relief to here your doing well. We need another get together soon!

Man I am glad to hear from you! I was wondering about you the other day and hoping things were ok. Hadnt seen you around in a while. I hope things are as well as they can be. I remember going through the fuggin interfuron (sp?) crap and all the different meds they had me on. Worst experience in my life.

Hey!! Welcome back dude, glad they figured out something that's working better for you

welcome back stranger!! i'm not up to date on what happend to you in your life, but i wish you well.

wonder what was up glad to hear they found the right meds . been down that road and was luckey they got it right. Mike and i have another 95 from calif to go with the 94m. the 94m had 1600 worth of hail damage after we up the 2004 c head maruder in it so it looking like we will scrape it. see you next summer down the road. take care but have funnnnnnnnn.

Good to hear from you yesterday bro. Things looking good for the weekend. Come on over and we can hang and go for a cruise in the 57. May have to go to PC and light a fire under my painters ass and get my bumper covers finished. Also check out the new project they have going. A 57 Chev PU, 3 door convert! Should be bad ass!

Thanks everyone, It's nice just to start getting back into the groove of things. It's amazing how just being a hair off on a certain med can make such a difference. Hopefully I can put it behind and start to get back out with friends and just enjoying life everyday! The thyroid is one tricky little BITCH! Anyway, will probably be asking for some advice soon, having a couple little things I need to get taken care of before the weather takes a turn. Again, thanks all. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

KC Boys= we should try and do something soon.

Later,
Greg

Members online

No members online now.
Back