I wish I had money

That red looks great on your mark, is that the factory color?
I used to really want, well I still do, a 1992 Mark VII special edition in that color. Of course with the Roush 351 and suspension upgrade.

to much $ for a stock engine. I don't care what it is

$5k with trans isn't bad. You can sell the T56 for $1000 all day depending on clutch. Now putting it in a Mark, Yea that's gonna cost you. As long as it isn't a tick motor, and documented that a deal.

$5k with trans isn't bad. You can sell the T56 for $1000 all day depending on clutch. Now putting it in a Mark, Yea that's gonna cost you. As long as it isn't a tick motor, and documented that a deal.

Thats the problem, I trust no one. Knowing my luck it would have the "tick" Plus man I hate going to an iron block.

i think im overdrawn. hold on cut n paste time

Accounts
Checking, Savings and Money Market Available Balance
Checking - 8039 -$43.77

depressing. and im still in hospital bed. maybe out tomorrow am.fever down from 104 and no more cold sweats.
back to cars, or was it money? same thing. and i have the nerve to talk about coyote swap. as long as i have motor, ill wait forever if i have to. does that disqualify me for fastest na mark? i dont think so.

i think im overdrawn. hold on cut n paste time

Accounts
Checking, Savings and Money Market Available Balance
Checking - 8039 -$43.77

depressing. and im still in hospital bed. maybe out tomorrow am.fever down from 104 and no more cold sweats.
back to cars, or was it money? same thing. and i have the nerve to talk about coyote swap. as long as i have motor, ill wait forever if i have to. does that disqualify me for fastest na mark? i dont think so.

Hope you feel better! On fastest NA mk8 just matters if your going for stock record or not.

Hope you feel better! On fastest NA mk8 just matters if your going for stock record or not.

thanks. thats what happens when the government decides what to pay you. hopefully i can return to the work force in some capacity.
anybody want to hire a moody, arguementative, brilliant man in a rolling chassis complete?:rolleyes:

Members online

Back