How many people want bodykits?

My projects do slow down when work is busy and when money is tight(like everybody else) but they certainly won't stop. The clubs interest is what keeps me going.:cool: Love those pics too.:D

I just read this post.
I may be interested in this too ! Of course how much, that is what scares some people away after they hear the price. I really like the idea of the exhaust coming out the bumper. Covers more crap up and gives it a cleaner look !!:D :D

Cost will be as minimal as I can make it. I want one for myself, and affordable enough for whomever else wants one. Finish coating will be an option too for anybody that needs it. Truly bolt-on as we can get. Its snowing here, maybe I'll make a cattle pusher front spoiler so the lowered guys can plow through the deep stuff.:D j/k I always leave a nice flat trail behind in the winter. Except in the Suburban.:shifty:

Are you recreating the old kits or are you making something totally new, if you are pay special attention to the sideskirts sometime they can make or break a kit. I mean look at all the crappy import kit out there, please take your time in the design, fit and finish. It will pay off in the end.

We could have reproduced those kits a long time ago. I do like them. If you guys want one, ok. Although I'm looking at changing a lot so a new kit will be in order. We'll see what everybody wants. Timeless not tuner. As far as the side pieces; when they come off at an angle (like the trans am)it has to be just right to look good. Otherwise I prefer a smooth transition. I hate the stuck-some-plastic-on-the-side look too. I want it to look like it grew there, not was glued there.;) Ideas and comments are always welcome.

OOOH. I almost forgot...........I could make some of those cool chrome buick fender vents too.:eek: J/K:D They must be giving those things away free at Mc Ghettos. They're everywhere. Ughh. Sorry.

The side skirts looking good has as much to do with properly applying them to the car as it does making them correctly.

Just keep the design simple and smooth. We don't need 10 bird sucking brake duct inlets on the front...

are these for a gen 1 or gen 2?

I'd be interested in a hood or front bumper cover for the gen 2, everything else is perfect from the factory on it.

Initially kits will be for Gen 1s. I'll be doing the gen2 kits also. Everything will be available seperately if you just want a nose piece. Won't make you buy a whole kit if you just want a front. I'll need some gen 2 pieces before I can start any prototypes.

I am so excited for some gen 2 stuff... I have been disappointed that the marks havent even gotten the same aftermarket support of tbirds.

I am so excited for some gen 2 stuff... I have been disappointed that the marks havent even gotten the same aftermarket support of tbirds.

I find that really funny, considering how many tbird owners wish their cars got the aftermarket support the mustang does. And then I bet mustang guys wish they had as much aftermarket support as the small-block chevy!

agreed! the tbird aftermarket sux, they do the same thing we do, find something that works for a 4.6 muskrat and make it fit

Oh My God What!!!!!!

My heart is racing! Somebody pinch me I'm in heaven!

Since I bought my car (2003) I have been searching and searching to find a body kit! I don't post much because it seems everytime I want to post somewhere on any of the MARK 8 forums, the threads are locked.

But, anyway....I have seen so many of these ground FX kits throughout our forums and google searches but have never come across someone who will sell theirs. I have even looked on ebay just to buy a whole car that would have the body kit on it.

So, you guys might know me from cardomain. I don't talk to anyone really, sorry military man hard at work. but my name is Solja' B and you can search my ride on cardomain by typin in RezMax. Somehow I got like 11,000 views but no one says hi really. But do please stop by and say whats up there and let me know what you think of my projects.

Now, relating to this thread, GIMMME A BODY KIT AND HOOD!!!!!! If i can't pay cash I'm financing it! Screw the bad economy I'm gettin a body kit with my 2009 stimulus check!

Please let me know the cost with shipping! Wing and hood as well. Package deal? Military discount?

Good luck with the fabrication and thanks for helpin' put MARK VIII's back on the map!

Solja' B
RezMax Rekordz
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Mark viii.jpg

Oh My God What!!!!!!

My heart is racing! Somebody pinch me I'm in heaven!

Since I bought my car (2003) I have been searching and searching to find a body kit! I don't post much because it seems everytime I want to post somewhere on any of the MARK 8 forums, the threads are locked.

But, anyway....I have seen so many of these ground FX kits throughout our forums and google searches but have never come across someone who will sell theirs. I have even looked on ebay just to buy a whole car that would have the body kit on it.

So, you guys might know me from cardomain. I don't talk to anyone really, sorry military man hard at work. but my name is Solja' B and you can search my ride on cardomain by typin in RezMax. Somehow I got like 11,000 views but no one says hi really. But do please stop by and say whats up there and let me know what you think of my projects.

Now, relating to this thread, GIMMME A BODY KIT AND HOOD!!!!!! If i can't pay cash I'm financing it! Screw the bad economy I'm gettin a body kit with my 2009 stimulus check!

Please let me know the cost with shipping! Wing and hood as well. Package deal? Military discount?

Good luck with the fabrication and thanks for helpin' put MARK VIII's back on the map!

Solja' B
RezMax Rekordz
1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

OOOH. I almost forgot...........I could make some of those cool chrome buick fender vents too.:eek: J/K:D They must be giving those things away free at Mc Ghettos. They're everywhere. Ughh. Sorry.

Im so sick of those things, I saw some of those things on a focus the other day! 1 on each front fender and 2 on the rear 1/4 panels bleh!

Members online

No members online now.
Back