Home Depot Lip Installed Pics

Nice work came out great! More pics!

Ok here are some more pictures

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

Looks good guys, Pektel im thinking about doing mine like you did yours im just not sure on what to do with the ends of the strip i want to look more clean and flush any thoughts?

EDIT: My bad read the rest of the thread that looks really good, Im defintely trying it post pics soon.

Where do I shop for Grilles I want a color matched one for this car I just bought. I like that Home Depot spile too. Looks amazingly stock. Im not sure how you did that.

1.jpg

2.jpg

There is or was a mclaren grille on eBay. You can also do a mesh grille using the chrome surround from your current grille. Just painting the stock grille the color of the car improves the look a lot

Did mine this past weekend also. I just got my car back from having the grill painted to match the car, the sideskirts, front and rear surrounds were also painted. It's raining here so I will post just the lip for now.

post some pics of the side skirts, i was thinking about doing this soon.

I went to home depot today and wasn't able to find it. I asked 2 people and they had no idea..they just kept referring me to the soft foam pieces you stick on the bottom of your garage door. Is there a specific section you find this in? I'm in PA

I went to home depot today and wasn't able to find it. I asked 2 people and they had no idea..they just kept referring me to the soft foam pieces you stick on the bottom of your garage door. Is there a specific section you find this in? I'm in PA

That is what your looking for.:)

Nope...I looked and it was some Frost King really thin strip. Looked nothing like the pics of what you guys have or the pic of the bag on page two of this thread. It was foam...not rubber or plastic.

its foam, and looks like a 90 degree angle (pretty much)

costs around 12 bucks for the bag i bought

It looks entirely different by itself than it does on the car. When it is attached to the car you can only see probably less than 50% of it. I would say it is more like a 45 degree than a 90 degree angle. I had trouble finding it too.

Anyone that has one still have the old packaging? Who makes it? Item/part number? By the way, some of them do look slightly different based on the pics.

Nope...I looked and it was some Frost King really thin strip. Looked nothing like the pics of what you guys have or the pic of the bag on page two of this thread. It was foam...not rubber or plastic.

That was it.:rolleyes:

I am most likely heading to home-depot or Lowes by tuesday I want to re-do mine so I'll just post exactly wich one I used.

Myfirstlincoln: That was it man :p Its a soft foam piece, I guess it does give off the look like it would be a hard plastic.

Got bored today so I went to Home depot and purchased bottom garage door seal (I believe pektel has the same)3m tape, 2 fender washers with pan head screws for support at the ends of the lip. Over all pretty easy and cheap mod i was going to install the mach 1 lip but i like the way it came out so i think im going to leave it on there for now, sorry in advance for the picture whoring:D
hey does anybody know where i could get a mclaren grille for a lincoln ls

Don't be a thread jacker lol

Keep a lookout on eBay and craigslist and such. They don't make them anymore.

Looks fine, my front valence is broken and needs replacing. but won't there be a problem with it ripping off at highway speeds, and maybe screwing something up underneath?

2 washers, screws and 3m 2" tape?

Members online

Back