Home Depot Lip Installed Pics

@Cirelle I've done over 120mph and it's ok still. Mine is all screws tho

@Cirelle I've done over 120mph and it's ok still. Mine is all screws tho

Ok, might give it a try on crickett since the valence is screwed up. I have that stuff on the garage doors, and armour all blackens it up nicely, on the doors anyway ;)

I armour all the heck out of everything, just finished rainx-ing the windshields on our cars. The LS has LOTSoGLASS :)

Can't use too much when it's on the car. Looks out of place lol. I rain x my windsheld a lot. Thought I was the only one who used that stuff lol

Can't use too much when it's on the car. Looks out of place lol. I rain x my windsheld a lot. Thought I was the only one who used that stuff lol

You don't want to use it over the area of the rain sensor for the rain sensitive wipers.

i figured that, but i dont use that feature. i rarely use my wipers at all lol

H-D Lip side skirts!

Pics

6661150221_d63917cb1c_z.png

6661146771_cdc3a7a4ca_z.png

6661143555_7fed08fa8d_z.png

7154665714_f061559d0a_c.jpg

7154662852_384595e8e8_c.jpg

7154658122_5755e9dcfa_c.jpg

I bet you drove like .3 mph on that sand/dirt so it wouldn't kick up over all that shine!

Do it, dont you have your rear valance done?

yeah, and I love it, I will have to go get more or do like a fade into the edges, which I may try, could look good. I will do that today, also plastidipin the chrome trim around the windows.

Garage Door Valance

Fore you all that have done the garage door rubber gasket on your lower valance it does look verry good in the picks.
I myself took a diferent aproach and added the Mach 1 spliter to the exhisting lower plastic valance and started it just behind the roll at the flat and contoured it all the way arround to the fender edge also trimed to fit flush at the ends it really gives the car a verry much lowered look.
I drilled the holed to match the screws in the lower plastic valance and bolted the new splitter to it, my car has been lowered with Eibach springs so the total gap between the floor and the Mach splitter is only about 4" Which gives the apperaence the car sits much lower on the stock 17" wheels.
I really dig the new look now on to the rockers and rear, I may try something on the order of the gasket to give it that same look all the way around.
Yes picks i am still having trouble up loading from photo bucket to the LVC cant seem to get them there must be something im not doing right?
Mike

yeah, and I love it, I will have to go get more or do like a fade into the edges, which I may try, could look good. I will do that today, also plastidipin the chrome trim around the windows.

I had thought of that or night shades. Couldn't decide though.

Fore you all that have done the garage door rubber gasket on your lower valance it does look verry good in the picks.
I myself took a diferent aproach and added the Mach 1 spliter to the exhisting lower plastic valance and started it just behind the roll at the flat and contoured it all the way arround to the fender edge also trimed to fit flush at the ends it really gives the car a verry much lowered look.
I drilled the holed to match the screws in the lower plastic valance and bolted the new splitter to it, my car has been lowered with Eibach springs so the total gap between the floor and the Mach splitter is only about 4" Which gives the apperaence the car sits much lower on the stock 17" wheels.
I really dig the new look now on to the rockers and rear, I may try something on the order of the gasket to give it that same look all the way around.
Yes picks i am still having trouble up loading from photo bucket to the LVC cant seem to get them there must be something im not doing right?
Mike

I would like to see photos too since I have 17" wheels and don't really feel like investing in something else.

where doe sthis go and how much of it is needed and what is needed to install it

My new Mach 1 chin spoiler

Hi guys im sending picks of my Mach 1 spoiler added to the lower valence hope you like.
Mike

2005 LS V8.jpg

2005 LS V8 (7).jpg

man, i just can't get over the way the sides look with those. There has to be something else that is wider so it will fit right

man, i just can't get over the way the sides look with those. There has to be something else that is wider so it will fit right

For starters, you are supposed to remove the stock lower valance before attaching the mach 1 lip.

For starters, you are supposed to remove the stock lower valance before attaching the mach 1 lip.

LOL i didn't even notice that... i thought it looked off, I know others that seem to fit alittle better. :D

Lookin good Manoli!!
Thanks Bro!
I bet you drove like .3 mph on that sand/dirt so it wouldn't kick up over all that shine!
Lmao yea really slow!!
here's some doo doo pics. I will take better ones after work
Looks ok needs to be cut a little better IMO, but looks ok.
It looks a bit goofy and out of place to me, but as long as you like it I can dig it. More importantly...why are you doing this in the back of a restaurant? :p

I Agree this was a cheap mod for a while an alternative to those who dont LSE side skirts and an LSE bumper...None of the HD lip will be on my LS for long I have some 02 LSE side skirts sitting here waiting for paint, got very lucky bought them out of kentucky for $ 150 shipped to my door :D

I usually do mods while im at work because im always here!!! Lol Im a chef so yea I do what I want on the back counter ;)

Members online

No members online now.
Back