hey UltimateSVT

stu

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I went last night and rescued your car. its a little dirty, smells a little funny and needs some parts. but it runs ok needs a tune up bad. shifts good. and I got it for a good price.
aaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaa.jpg

Yeah!!

Stu!!!!! How frickin awesome, man. Wow. This is excellent news!!! Can't wait for Alex to see it.

bigrin.jpg

bigrin.jpg

Thought his had panther edition badges on it?

Holy sh!t. SWEET!!! Yeah i spoke to the guy you bought it from. Supposedly he was doing bad financially. Sucks for him but greater you. Interior alone is worth $1,100. I heard the guy that bought it from me didn't treating well so it needs tlc. Tyranny was rebuilt 8,000 miles ago. That car has only been driven 5k miles since i sold her last year. Looking forward to a progress thread.

Owner that bought it from me ripped one panther badge. The next owner after him told me. He also told me he hit the car lightly on the right front corner. Supposedly it wasn't bad.

its in ok shape. Im think of taking yours and mine apart and make a monster. so I will try to do my best on giving updates on the car and making a progress thread.
Its getting a thorough cleaning and I will get a parts list started today.

Last edited:
Started working on it today. I guess I will start a build thread

The car doesn't look bad cosmetically, only thing that stands out is all the florida faded trim..I'd say it neds that cowl hood that's on your white car stu!

The car doesn't look bad cosmetically, only thing that stands out is all the florida faded trim..I'd say it neds that cowl hood that's on your white car stu!

well the plan is to get into good driving condition and then start swapping parts from my white one over to the black one.

Sounds awesome! Let's see the details. By what you told me on facebook it definitely went through hell & back!

yes sir through hell and back. I will try to get a build thread going in the next couple of days. I cant seem to keep my hands off your old car. lol

Wow, didn't expect you to end up doing that. I'm assuming you're going to do that because your white one has more mileage?

my white one has more mileage 170000, rocker panel damage by the previous owner. paint chipping, and passenger fender cracked near the bottom of the car, I don't know how. timing chain slap is getting bad. front suspension needs rebuilt. your old car has 60000 less than mine.

Bring her on down Stu. I think I might have a spot in the shop you could get everything done in. ;)

Sounds like a plan. Let me see what my work schedule is like and we can meet up.

Members online

No members online now.
Back