hey UltimateSVT

I always enjoy hearing of these reclamation projects. I don't know the backstory. Where did it go between Stu and Ultimate? 110k? That's barely broken in. Mine still feels great at 118k.

I always enjoy hearing of these reclamation projects. I don't know the backstory. Where did it go between Stu and Ultimate? 110k? That's barely broken in. Mine still feels great at 118k.

Here

My black '93 is making it's 1st of two voyages to it's new home. 1st stop is Stuart, Fl where it will stay for a few days until the car transport comes to pick it up then off it goes to Colorado.

It's new owner is a 54 year old vp of a major corporation. I truly hope he dose exactly what he told me he's going to do. He plans on spending some cash on the car & drive it every so often. His friend (guy who picked up the car) told me this would be his 6th car so it appears he's a car nut just like us.

I hope the car stays alive for many years to come & well, if it doesnt...... I still have 2 Gen 2's at home to enjoy! :D

& There

Mine is in Colorado. On it's 3rd owner since I sold it.

A friend of mine bought it, drove it for a while, then on the way home from work one night he smacked a 280Lb whitetail.

Needless to say, the car did'nt survive.

Members online

No members online now.
Back