HELP!!! Need door handle!

the pull handle from a first gen will fit the basket of your handle no problem, they are all interchangable.

It may well be. I just sent him a message. I may bid on it anyway.

Dang, just told KC96 I would buy his. I would be happier with the right color though.

Thats nice of you manning but thats not necessary. Also, I dont think your car is paint code WF. I plan on repainting mine this summer too. Just didnt want to roll with a red or green handle for a couple months. :lol:

Actually it is a WF code, Its a 98 and I just saw the door and its wf. The cars front end was repainted at some point. The from the doors back is pearl white someone just didn't do a good job blending it in, but pearl is a PITA to blend in any how.Offer is on the table just let me kow before I sand and primer it.:)

OK Jamie, how much to send a nice handle to him?

Get some new handle and have some ghost writing LINCOLN on em

Thanks but I have it figured out:
Option 1: Buy one from Jamie and have him send it to manning and send manning money to send me his.
Option 2: If that falls through then buy KC96LSC handles.
Option 3: Buy the one marked posted on egay.

Well thats that. I am gonna buy KC's and send the cash now.

OAN, I want to stick my peen in her so bad that I can no longer smile cause my skin is streatced too tight. :p
jonah-hex-megan-fox.jpg

I just remembered there is a local guy close to me that has a 97-98 driver door he might sell just the handle. If u want pm me for his number he bought the door and only got the door ajar sensor. Door was from the car Gman got the cheap parts from in ennis it brown/gold

Its ok, I already paid for a pair of handles. Thanks though.

These are they. Thank you KC for your help and great deal. If you ever need anything, let me know.
I still have a 97 LSC carcus to dispose of. :p

009 [640x480].JPG

008 [640x480].JPG

007 [640x480].JPG

No problem Bill, I hope the colors match up. Like I said, there not perfect, but they should do the trick!

Hey Bill whats left on the carcus of the 97? I may actually need some trim parts, Like the lsc side moldings and the quarter window chrome trim. Let me know if we can work something out.

Thats nice of you manning but thats not necessary. Also, I dont think your car is paint code WF. I plan on repainting mine this summer too. Just didnt want to roll with a red or green handle for a couple months. :lol:

Get a red handle forr one side and a green handle for the other. Viva la Mexico!!!! lol

Hey Bill whats left on the carcus of the 97? I may actually need some trim parts, Like the lsc side moldings and the quarter window chrome trim. Let me know if we can work something out.
Nolimit wanted those LSC strips before and I couldnt figure out how to get them off. Tried various fishing line and then a long razor and just ended up scarring the door.
As for the window trim you just have to tell me how to get it off.

poniesviii was supposed to come get the car but has flaked and then flaked some more.... then flaked some more.... so I give up. Sapperfire wants the pumpkin so when ever he pulls that and then I am pulling the windshield, and the rest of the dash electronics and then it will be a pretty bare carcus. It will have the rear seat side trim and part of the dash but thats it.... and the IRS subframe.

I feel your pain on the door handle Bill... I drove around for almost 6 months before I broke down and bought a new '98 door handle from Ford... got a good deal on it (under $100) It came in primer, but I didnt care... My car looked like hell at the time anyway (and still does)

Dont Continentals use the same handle? Why dont I ever hear of them breaking?

As for the window trim you just have to tell me how to get it off.

its part of the glass, remove the inner rear side trim and you will see the nuts, its sealed with some black stringy hell (you will see upon removal) just remove nuts and push

door handle busted

Hey guys if you could help i need the drivers side also mine is broken in the front of the handle but still works but it looks tacky cause it hangs down on one side. Please help my car is silver pearlesent. Thanks!:)

Members online

No members online now.
Back