HELP! Air Ride.

:)
yes that is fine, i will also buff the car, service the transmission and brakes, replace any parts needed, take my time as to build up alot of labor time and then i will pay you $275 bucks as part of your 10 year warranty.

Not a bad deal, provided you also: Remove his engine, swap for a junk engine, remove that and replace with engine you originally took out, then swap heads. If problems persist, then you offer to buy him a Ferrari 'Mongdial'. :lol:

yes that is fine, i will also buff the car, service the transmission and brakes, replace any parts needed, take my time as to build up alot of labor time and then i will pay you $275 bucks as part of your 10 year warranty.

Awesome.... and you didn't say I couldn't bad mouth your afterwards either! The internet is so cool.

seriously u want to put up my my post of running hot ?KInd of rude of u if u think i want someone on this forum to fix it for me.I am only asking a question and if someone here has had the same problem.

Nolimit95 i thought this was a site to post problem and see if people could help u by narrowing down or maybe they had the same problem.In no way am i vuk lazy i am disabled with the use of one leg and i am still working on my car to save me money.:mad:

I do not see how that is helping anyone or wanting anyone to stay on this forum if people are going to be rude or make fun of people asking real question from people who have owned alot of these vechiles and know the typical problem.

I will make sure from now on not to post to offended u and the others with question.I hate back stabers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gnarls, it's all in good fun, Cal started the thread to get some laffers (and did a great job of it, I was wipin tears of laughter outta my eyes). He did an exaggerated stereotype of someone who comes here for instant help with no specifics and "no time" to use the available search function. It was a joke, man. Laugh a bit, it's good for ya. :)

I use the search function to the best of my ability, but it doesn't always lead ya to the pertinent info and everyone here knows that. And I've found that the folks here are both very knowledgeable about our cars and very helpful. I'd also add that a thick skin and a sense of humor are two very good things to have, but those I've found useful pretty much everywhere. :)

Gnarls, go with what kaha says.

LVC tends to get clogged up with people who refuse to even try to use the search function and or ask a question that has been answered on the same page as where they are. This site is very helpful to so many people and one of the biggest and best contributors is Nolimit. Everyone loses it now and again and if we all let it slide then all is good. Take the ribbing in good fun, read through some of the stuff on here, try using the search function and if you do not find what you are looking for then ask the question and state that you have looked with search but did not find anything relevant to your situation.

Hope you find what you need to keep on keeping on.

seriously u want to put up my my post of running hot ?KInd of rude of u if u think i want someone on this forum to fix it for me.I am only asking a question and if someone here has had the same problem.

From what I can see, NoLimit wasn't attacking you. He was just saying that the search feature isn't very good with commonly asked questions and how Google is better in that respect. Your thread, being current, was likely just used as an example.

Gnarles don't start with that disabled chit to try and get sympathy. We have many disabled here that fix their own stuff. KBR is paralyzed and does a good amount of his own stuff. Chicken is retarded and works on his own chit. I suffer from chronic ass-hole-ism and work on several peoples cars. :lol:

You were not singled out to show any stupidity other then the fact the search function is funky here. Thats why most members tell people to use Google to search for the problem because 9/10 it will bring you directly to a thread you need on this site.

I suffer from chronic ass-hole-ism and work on several peoples cars. :lol:

Yep. I'll verify that Laser will not only be the first to jump in and bust yer chops, but he's very often also the first to jump in with the fix that'll turn your world all rainbows and puppy dogs again.

If we were all in a tavern together, I'd be the first to sell his Mark and buy rounds for the whole house. :shifty:

I dont think you could get more then 4 beers for it.

Really bad cleaner. She's short and chubby and has a Texas attitude.
We met about 15 years ago when she came to the glass shop I was working at in her minivan with a busted doorglass. No time to get a new one coming, so I scrounged her a good one at the local JY and installed it for her. She gave me a hug, got about 100 miles outta town, and then rang me back. "There's a chemistry here, wanna get together for a beer when you get off work?".

heh, memories... :)

Seriously, I have to get somewhere in the morning and my car isn't going to fix itself. Someone, do something.

You know, I really thought the purpose of this webpage was for me to come here and ask for stuff and you to do it for me. WTF!!?? It's been like two days and my cars still broken. You guys are just rude and mean, and your penises are probably small. No one is going to come to your website if you're so mean. And your forgetting the customer is always right, and I'm like a customer, and your supposed to want me here. And, quite frankly, this thread doesn't make me feel very well liked.
You guys suck. You don't know crap about cars. And I'm just going to sell my Lincoln in spite of you now.
By the way, 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII SRS ABS LSC Collectors edition for sale cheap.
Mustang V8 Engine, 5.0 just like in the Shelby Cobra!!, Computer controlled air hydraulic suspension lowered to ride on ground! New seat covers. Dual Exhaust!
$5000.

To quote the late, great Frank Zappa: "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY!"

That Cal guy's back, and we haven't done jack to fix his car yet. Where's the crew? Where are my glasses? Who peed in my beer?

........Chicken is retarded and works on his own chit.
:shifty: hey! that was a jab at me! first off im not fully retarded only partially but i am working on getting certified, teacher says im killing braincells at a 8th grade level :D

EXAMPLE

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=75948

now we search "running hot" in the Mark VIII section only and get this.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=1566446

Now go to Google and ask the question, "why is my Mark VIII running hot" and get this.

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&...gc.r_pw.&fp=77bfedec81d0668c&biw=1024&bih=583

Narrows it down much more and might stop someone from asking such questions.

Nolimit95 i thought this was a site to post problem and see if people could help u by narrowing down or maybe they had the same problem.In no way am i vuk lazy i am disabled with the use of one leg and i am still working on my car to save me money.:mad:

I do not see how that is helping anyone or wanting anyone to stay on this forum if people are going to be rude or make fun of people asking real question from people who have owned alot of these vechiles and know the typical problem.

I will make sure from now on not to post to offended u and the others with question.I hate back stabers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

wow, take a midol and relax, what was the first word in nolimits post (i highlighted it in red for you) i dont see anything bashing you, but if that is gonna run you off than its better you go now before frogman makes your head explode

:shifty: hey! that was a jab at me! first off im not fully retarded only partially but i am working on getting certified, teacher says im killing braincells at a 8th grade level :D
:lol: :lol:

Missed having Chicken around.

wow, take a midol and relax, what was the first word in nolimits post (i highlighted it in red for you) i dont see anything bashing you, but if that is gonna run you off than its better you go now before frogman makes your head explode

Thank you for pointing that out chicken lol. Yes, Frog would have leaped right on that one and pissed in his eye. He belongs on .org where you can't joke or say the word "damn" without being banned. He did prove one thing though. He really can search. Just searching through the wrong threads!

Members online

No members online now.
Back