HELP! Air Ride.

Calabrio

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Something is wrong with me air ride.
What's wrong with it? Please fix it for me over the internet, I consider myself very busy and would prefer you to take the time to do it for me.

Thank you.

I'm not flexible enough to suck me own kawk, maybe we can work out a trade

No. That's not the solution.
I haven't tried it, but I know it's not right.
Please continue to invest your weekend troubleshooting this problem for me.

I'm not flexible enough to suck me own kawk, maybe we can work out a trade

You want me to suck my own kawk while you fix my car?
Kinky.:eek:

Seriously guys. This is important!
Stop what your doing and do this for me, I have stuff to do.

only way to fixxy air ride is to remove!!!! :D

Heresy!!

jehovah.jpg

you have a bad flex capacitor, it is hooked to your canooter valve with a wing nut, replace this and your fuel problem will be fixed.

you have a bad flex capacitor, it is hooked to your canooter valve with a wing nut, replace this and your fuel problem will be fixed.

I'm pretty sure the canooter valve assembly is tucked down behind the hobnobdefosticator. A bad flex capacitor can also affect the VCRM and the OMFG, so I'd get it taken care of.

The compressor is out of fluid and the spring bearings are shot.

Your air in the shocks is old and warn out. please remove shock then shake vigorously. Its a common problem for your car. after so long the air molecules tend to lose shape become brittle and then just slip out through the fabric. you can prevent this from happening by putting blinker fluid in your air lines once every 6 months. hope this helps.

Can you free up a weekend and do that for me?
I won't pay you anything, but I stand over you with suggestions. Maybe Sapperfire can come by. He sounds very flexible and eager to help.

Your air in the shocks is old and warn out. please remove shock then shake vigorously. Its a common problem for your car. after so long the air molecules tend to lose shape become brittle and then just slip out through the fabric. you can prevent this from happening by putting blinker fluid in your air lines once every 6 months. hope this helps.

Which blinker fluid though?
3 or 4? And is it worth getting synthetic?

yes that is fine, i will also buff the car, service the transmission and brakes, replace any parts needed, take my time as to build up alot of labor time and then i will pay you $275 bucks as part of your 10 year warranty.

Members online

No members online now.
Back