Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
droppin em like flies!!!!

kenwood012.jpg

kenwood013.jpg

kenwood014.jpg

kenwood015.jpg

kenwood016.jpg

man i think youre just taking the pictures from my lights and putting them up... looks great jamie and i still love mine ....

lol look at you jelous pricks, they are all different lights, and they all came out awesome. lol junk he says lmfao!!!

Jamie I def need a set done. Do I send you the lights or do you have some then I can send you mine once I get the ones from you?

WOW is right....cannot wait to see these bad boys in my car...totally change the look as far as im concerned...ill be the only one in my area with good gen 1 lights lol

droppin em like flies!!!!

kenwood012.jpg

kenwood013.jpg

kenwood014.jpg

kenwood015.jpg

kenwood016.jpg

Jamie,
You got to show me the before and afters to really guage how well they clean up...
BTW, I just did mine. bought the 20.00 kit from 3M and man was I impressed.. I will post results soon. the wife went out and took the camera with her... damn!:D

these are some before and afters.

DSC09845.jpg

DSC09850.jpg

these were the worst ones i ever did, the one on the right looked like the one on the left i didnt think i could get the lenses clear again.
headlights2.jpg

and here is that nasty one above as i am chroming and cleaned the lense
headlights4.jpg

another comparison pic of different pairs.
richduty.jpg

another set of hid's i did, i dont have before pics though
catmechhids001.jpg

another set of hid's i did, no before pics here either though
hidhousings029.jpg

hidhousings028.jpg

georgiacar026.jpg

georgiacar034.jpg

these next 4 pics are all the same light.
headlightrestore023.jpg

headlightrestore038.jpg

headlightrestore052.jpg

headlightrestore059.jpg

headlights.jpg

these are the old hid housings that i had on my green 93, i redid these, i paid 60 bucks for both housings shipped!!!! wish that could happen again.
hidhousings006.jpg

hidhousings018.jpg

hidhousings004.jpg

hidhousings003.jpg

hidhousings001.jpg

hidhousings023.jpg

hidhousings041.jpg

those are only some of the housings i have done!!! you get the point

Jamie I really need a pair for my 94. Do I have to send you mine to be done? Or do you have some there?

Jamie I really need a pair for my 94. Do I have to send you mine to be done? Or do you have some there?

Sal i do have a set that will be restored asap, i can sell you them and then you can send me your old ones for a $30 dollar core, or you can send yours and i will redo them for less than the ones i have for sale. either way.

What's the turn around time if I send you mine? My car is my dd. Would it be $130 then a $30 credit after you get mine?

no 150 minus 30 back if i get yours, 100 to redo a set, turn around time on a set sent to me is about 10 days from when i get them in. i have to bump this up from a week because i am getting behind on other sets i am redoing, plus we are swamped at my regular job so i have been working overtime which kills my personal time.

Members online

No members online now.
Back