Got my A$$ handed to me.... :(

Please dont laugh at me, but whats an "autosock" I saw it on the forun before. and i tried the search, but it didnt work

Til the day I see a Lincoln version of a Ford GT, I doubt any Lincoln will be TRUE SPORT appeal.....Lincoln is good but common.....there ARE cars much faster...live with what you love and be glad you ain't gettin 5MPG
Think of this...one day Karma will :q:q:q:q that Altima and he'll be one dead dude who shouldn't of beeen going that fast.....

Til the day I see a Lincoln version of a Ford GT, I doubt any Lincoln will be TRUE SPORT appeal.....Lincoln is good but common.....there ARE cars much faster...live with what you love and be glad you ain't gettin 5MPG
Think of this...one day Karma will :q:q:q:q that Altima and he'll be one dead dude who shouldn't of beeen going that fast.....

So your the guy with the autosocks?

Get a good Rausch Mustang..they completely beat the Shelby on the track and for a much smaller price.....just wish Ford would put a NON STONE AGE suspension for the back.....

Get a good Rausch Mustang..they completely beat the Shelby on the track and for a much smaller price.....just wish Ford would put a NON STONE AGE suspension for the back.....

ok dumbass... now your comparing a special order package vs a bone stock production car. While were at it.... lets get a Ferrari Enzo to race the altima! :rolleyes:

ok dumbass... now your comparing a special order package vs a bone stock production car. While were at it.... lets get a Ferrari Enzo to race the altima! :rolleyes:

The Altima could take it. Closely followed by the LS of course. Those Enzos are slugs. :D

Which Jaguar did they have on Top Gear that smoked the Enzo in a straight line..I know it was built in the 1980s and is a badass gas guzzler :p

I think it was the V12 XJS model

That would be the XJ 220. Those things are amazing cars. They held the fastest production car record for a while when they were first built. Stated top speed of 220 (hence the name), but I don't think anyone ever got them to that speed in an official test. And it didn't smoke the Enzo, it smoked a Pagani Zonda S. The Zonda is no slouch, but I highly doubt the 220 could beat an Enzo.

Members online

No members online now.
Back